Enertion eboard with Honey deck

I’m not sure if it’s an issue with all the winning remotes, but I know mine had issues. @Lizardking0069 confirmed it wasn’t the receiver and was actually the remote giving him problems.

It works 99% of the time, but occasionally it’ll get stuck or not respond to brakes for 1-2 seconds, which to me is enough to warranty not using it. It never got stuck at high speed, but I was more worried about brakes not responding because since you don’t know at the moment that they’re not responsive, you brake more, and when it finally kicks back in, you’re braking way too hard.

Thanks for the slight reassurance @Jinra, I’m using a carbon fiber deck from Hi5ber so I’m already afraid of potential signal cut off.

The receiver they sent me with the remote doesn’t have an antenna hanging out of it either, not sure if I’m supposed to solder a wire to it myself.

It has a PCB antenna, which should be enough. I soldered on an extra antenna to mine to see if it would help, but alas, the problem persists.

It’s not extremely bad, just be aware. Especially when off the board so it doesn’t take off on you.

Just doing some testing over the last 2 weeks and found some tips for the winning remote. Riding to drop off and pick up my drycleaning I noticed interference occurred in 2 particular locations. The board would have a mind of its own. Now I removed a ring I had and released from holding the grip in my palm basically holding the unit with 2 fingers and it eliminates the interference. How are you going with your remote?

1 Like

I noticed mine had issues when I got off the train. Only tested twice, but happened each time. Swapped remotes after that.

1 Like

still haven’t done enough riding to see issues. I just rebinded the remote to fix the “fail safe” feature since the board brakes when I turn off the remote while it’s running. That’s fixed.

I’m limiting my speed and distance right now since I still have to open it up and make a few more adjustments

Cool, just keep this in mind.

For me it’s the same place every time till I release the grip which I’m sure as a result provides better connectivity. Still waiting to hear back re benchmark remote from a supplier here in Australia.