Enertion Black Friday Sale 2018 | It's On Now! You won't see these prices again

If 40 miles per motor is it’s lifetime, then yeah dude. But from what I’ve seen (video incoming. tomorrow is sunny) with the latest silver motors, anything over 25a per motor stalls on full throttle and is enough to throw a person off. Testing to see if my assumptions about your testing/qc is correct at the moment. Because we’re only 1 set out of 10 so far.

I really don’t understand what your trying to say.

So you think the motors totally suck but you buy more? This doesn’t make sense Sean.

P.s. We don’t delete your posts bro. Maybe people flagged you because your antisocial habit of barging into conversations and spraying out your own very biased / negative opinion, eventually that becomes annoying for people who are trying to discuss other topics.

1 Like

I wouldn’t sell you anything…

3 Likes

Mmm, we’re talking about 1 startup, and ATM a solo engineer (@hummie) that is doing an insane job pretty much all by himself. Consider it an acquisition :smile:

@onloop does it sound that crazy?

2 Likes

Your definitely a unique character bro!

Yeah I acknowledge it, we have sent you SO much hardware, we also trusted that you could make the stuff we sent you work as intended, which in hindsight was a mistake as some assemblies have specific requirements. Either way, according to you, literally none of our products work! (Despite the fact hundreds of people have working enertion stuff)

We even sent you a brand new complete board, which doesnt work either? all this done for free under warranty, actually the cost to support you has been significant, we certainly haven’t profited from you we are negative profit.

Please know that we have always listened to your feedback and have continually tried to make improvements based on your experience, thank you for helping us.

But honestly, I don’t think we can actually meet your standards! Not at this price point anyways.

…Even now, you continually find “faults” the last complaint was that the quality of the plastic used on the PH connectors was, according to you; “squishy like a gummy bear” - seriously bro we don’t have control over the plastic used on ph connectors… lol

You either have really bad luck, totatly suck at building eboards or have such high standards that literally everything you look at is immediately considered inferior.

Now you go and buy more of our “shit” - it just doesn’t add up… lol

I’m seriously thankful for your new order! Still don’t understand it, but I won’t refuse it.

Maybe you can slightly readjust your standards and acknowledge that this world you inhabit is not yet perfect.

9 Likes

Also Sean, let me reiterate.

Our gear isn’t 100% perfect, there is plenty of room for improvement, we always work to improve our stuff and if people have problems we always do our best to resolve issues as fast as possible and with minimal if any cost to the customer.

We really need to hire you as our crash test dummie/ beta tester.

5 Likes

Yeah… The thought has crossed my mind… lol.

That makes no sense at all… lol.

I’m happy to give @Hummie some advice though, maybe he can learn from my mistakes? Anyway, I’m pretty sure he is keeping a close eye on what we are doing.

1 Like

I’m going to flag all my posts. I tried. Have a good night @onloop

Never blamed you Sean. I certainly think we could have fixed your problems quicker though, asking you to do repair work for us was not smart, there are some tricky things that you may not have fully understood and perhaps this has meant more issues than necessary.

Even our assembly factory had problems building this product, too many highly toleranced parts fitted together is not good design, we have had to make many design changes to ensure assembly of this product is very simple, previously it wasn’t which in some cases caused major faults when done incorrectly.

Sean, If anything you have helped us.

We know we had issues, and you love to remind us, and we have constantly worked towards fixing them!

At very least you should acknowledge this, or perhaps shift your focus to some positive thoughts you seem to have a heavy bias toward negativity.

You keep jabbing us about faults that were found and resolved from 1 - 2 years ago… it’s like giving your adolescence child a hard time for peeing their pants when they were 2 years old. It’s not constructive, in fact it is extremely detrimental to our business.

This is really a question for yourself to ask, you are an early adopter of new technology, what is your tolerance?

All I can say is that we haven’t given up, we continue to push forward, we continue to make improvements, we continue to grow and we continue to have growing pains and make mistakes… there is also plenty more room for improvement too.

So, you can choose how this makes you feel, you can choose to focus purely on negative, or perhaps only positive, or maybe take a balanced view. In the end its your own state of mind and your life, it doesn’t change our plan.

Not knowing whether to get a unity, dual focboxes, or flipsky dual 6.6 sucks.

Why I gotta be so damn poor.

3 Likes

Unity>6.6 dual. Absolutely no bias here :wink:

8 Likes

I’m not doubting that, but the price difference is pretty huge as well.

1 Like

I’m not sure what issues you guys are getting on their boards but my Raptor has been working pretty reliable for the past year, small issues like antusoaek switch blowing and outter wheels cracking, issues resolved by the Enertion team, unbalanced batteries is the last one but to be honest all those issues are easily fixable by taking simple steps for a DIYer as me.

All in all the R2 is pretty reliable from my POV

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure they will fix these motors for you, I don’t agree posting on their black Friday sale thread as it directly impacts their sales, I’d suggest you ask them via pm or email, people always get better results and solutions when they don’t discuss problems publicly such on an open forum

10 Likes

I fully agree this is not the place pm please. I personally don’t want to read about your issues anymore on this thread. Its bad form when you are in communication with the vendor and they are resolving the problems to air your woes in public.

7 Likes

I wish I saw this earlier lol…

1 Like

So @onloop Are you saying if we order as of now there is still stock available to ship for the unity???

2 Likes