Enertion big announcement?

Some hard Enertion roasting going on in this thread. :joy:

5 Likes

You can’t say they don’t deserve it though. Just about every thing they have sold has a 2:1 failure rate. Except for the whistle, if they were smart that would be there new product …W.A.S.P 2.0

9 Likes

3 Likes

@pat.speed yeah very true. my mate on his first raptor 2.1 ride had his phase wires disconnect and his antispark fail. not great

2 Likes

If you cant buy em, dye em!

20190512_205325

13 Likes

I never recieved my rape whistle… damage has been done.

4 Likes

If you don’t receive your rape whistle from enertion, does that count as (financial) rape? :thinking:

4 Likes

oh wow, did not realize you could dye them this well. I will definetly do this

Like, you got raped?

5 Likes

I feel uncomfortable pls stop :weary:

2 Likes

My money was on another generous offer of “Community Wheel Pulley” (MOQ 9000).

They should be 29T and GTM3 pitch this time.

5 Likes

He was offering a Mold that has been made years ago and that he no longer uses, although very generous its not the same as having a new mold made.

1 Like

I THINK I may have found out what it is…:face_with_monocle: :point_down:t5:

**On the Horizon**

We’ve been developing something special behind the scenes, and we’re stoked to announce that we’re developing the next generation of the Nano X hand controller!

Keeping the same form factor as a base, but with a reimagined design, a super premium luxury feel, all-new circuitry and functionality, this next-gen remote will be the dream controller for the esk8 rider who demands precision, style, and above all else, unprecedented sensitivity, control and reliability.

Check out the sneek peak below!

1 Like

Very interesting…

I wonder how it can keep up with the OSRR, Puck and Firefly Derivatives :thinking:

the instragram post was about Raptor Ruckus

I promise it won’t be anything like the OSRR… Those are $75 control sticks at cost. I would bet enertion will pay about $20 in bulk per nano x controller, and then sell at $120 or something crazy. They defiantly are NOT using the same quality thumb/trigger sticks.

1 Like

Fuk! No scoot scoot?I’m out!

2 Likes

They have always advocated electric vehicles in general so I would not be at all surprised especially with lime and another making a splash in Aus right now.

i was speaking with roan and yes they will be developing this in the coming future. not sure when exactly yet though

Maybe its ok… in 2023 when in stock and all issues adressed… and then I am still not buying cause its from Enertion.

1 Like