Enertion big announcement?

Sooooo do anyone have an idea what’s coming soon from Enertion? I came across this post on ig but I haven’t seen anything posted on here about it so was just wondering did I miss something :man_shrugging:t5:https://www.instagram.com/p/BxkFeU1g4vf/?igshid=ispohxrdvpvh

Wheels from boosted factory. You know that ones that are inconsistent?

UPGRADES

7 Likes

Please make it be Unitys in stock forever :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

No way, bring back FOCBOX 1.7. Nobody got time for the Unit-T

27 Likes

Glad I hoarded some :upside_down_face:

download%20(28)

3 Likes

Yeah I did the same even got vesc X in the bunch :smiling_imp: image

4 Likes

Why not both? Who gives a shit about who makes their wheels. It’s the electronics I want!

1 Like

A motor that is only a motor, not a heater

5 Likes

The wheels have been made in the boosted factory since the second revision of the wheel formula. I know this cause Jason sent me a PM with pictures of the factory along time ago so this is nothing new i dont know why they are acting like its new info.

2 Likes

As per usual fashion. Enertion probably just needs to fund something that some of you will get within a year or so. Good luck dealing with the marketing hype boys.

21 Likes

Lets see maybe its the raptor 3 lol

I had the Raptor 1 and 2 im not falling for it again… maybe haha

4 Likes

I’d expect nothing less than

“We ran out of money to fulfill our pending orders, so we need to start a preorder for Raptor 2.2 so we can use that money to ship the 2.1s. We will figure out later how to fix the 2.2 customers”

except reworded by a marketing professional.

16 Likes

Same here.

1 Like

Liquid nitrogen/r134a(with a reservoir and a compressor, too) cooling with more heatsinks ofc.

Or maybe plutonium warranty with two tone rape whistle. Copyright @banjaxxed.

6 Likes

I feel sick… if it is something else than decent wheels I will… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Grip tape. More Enertion grip tape. 50% more grippy than competition.

Fuck it, 50% more grippy than medium glass frit.

Marine grade grip tape.

2 Likes

Nah it’ll be a scooter. Basically just a raptor with a pole on the front and a basket with ribbons attached.

18 Likes

Raptor GTR, which also is a scooter doesn’t sound unbelievable tbh. :smiley:

1 Like

Raptor Double - D (Direct Drive) and 111mm Really Really Bigger Wheels. Probably gonna steal @torqueboards ideas. And use their factory. :rofl:

5 Likes