EMF / Jacob hub motor polyurethane development

Where do you get the app

google store.ackmaniac app

35% rebound is extremely dead. The urethanes that we make our APS 80a bushings out of are 64%

Iā€™m trying to get in contact with Ralphy to buy more 100mm wheels. Has anyone heard from him? It looks like he hasnā€™t logged into the forum since April 1st.

2 Likes

So whatā€™s the status on your wheels?

1 Like

id like a set of test tires the Airless all-terrains exactly is what many of us are looking for message me.

1 Like

The last version of my wheels for the 83mm hub motor are in test since this summer by Dennis from Marburg (five month ago) - he made this video for my channel: https://youtu.be/jDEnipgUHBk He is driving with them until today with no problems on a 4WD Hornetboard Hyper. He is my first Customer of this incredible strong board. On two motor driven setups the motors produce too much heat on hot asphalt so I decided to develop new motors with the double power to make wheels for 2wd setups. Now I am testing since two month my 100mm hub motors and they work very good. But for selling them with warranty there are more month tests necessary. Fabian from Germany has bought a prototype with 100mm hub motors one month ago and he is testing the power of them on a 4wd Hornetboard Hyper too. He has reached 60 kmh with them. The motors was at this test much colder as the 83 mm motors. I have now 65 kv and 80 kv versions. The 80 kv version is not tested because lack of timeā€¦ But I guess they can reach over 70 kmh with them. Only for downhill drivers or speed junkiesā€¦ :wink: Thatā€™s the current status. You can follow my YouTube channel or Instagram to receive news in the future.

2 Likes

They are only five month in test with the 4wd and 83mm motorsā€¦ One wheel cost me materials around 30 usd. For my 100mm hub motors is 2wd ok. The 100 mm wheels are around 38 usd material costs - but you need two vescā€™s less. Here is the presentation of the 2wd setup of the 100mm hubs at the Makerfaire Hanover this autumn:

https://youtu.be/zj1jD8KmyjA

1 Like