Elofty Direct Drive

Why do you say that? How is it any different than any other DD?

it’s been known the performance of a hub motor for eskates is less compared to the motor’s can spinning in free air. Regardless of how other companies do their “DD” design, the wheel is an insulator. Makes it hard disperse heat especially when there are no holes like the SK3 motors. It’s not bad the motor is fully encased. It’s just harder to transfer heat .

I could stand it watching her play it though.

These are no hub motors. DirectDrive…

6 Likes

… What the hell did I expect when scrolling down? :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Did anyone order a pair?

isn’t that the pomelo? or another chinese look a like?

edit: nvm its a chinese look a like that resembles one pomelo.

Soooo now it is $299… Who is taking the plunge for science?

1 Like

Shipping is quite high. Carvon charged me 80 dollars

Capture

With eBay link it is $319 including shipping https://www.ebay.com/itm/Electric-Skateboard-Direct-Drive-motor-for-DIY/153360738952?hash=item23b5032a88

Hella cheaper than others. What size is the motor though? Talking about pushing big wheels and looks like small wires n possibly small motor

Lol it actually says V4 SPEED DRIVES in the description …hey where the f#*k is Jerry lol… @LEVer this you lol…he said eBay last time he was here… Who gonna see if they receive a product??

1 Like

lol your right :rofl: What are you riding nowadays @Frenchy ?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Electric-Skateboard-Direct-Drive-Motor-for-DYI/352594273051?hash=item521841a31b:g:9DsAAOSwXedcLcLb:rk:7:pf:0

83.3% Positive feedback

Jerry confirmed as seller :rofl:

p.s I had great experience with jerry and my carvons so I am half joking, half serious

7 Likes

haha lol yeah, that is sketchy. looked at the bad review, was a description error.

how to get this to work with my Meepo v1? is that even possible? i see the wiring is totally different.

Lofty is carvon?

2 Likes

so total $270($190+$90) for the drive instead of $319 , but that’s a bid, so makes sense

Why do you think it’s shady? Eloft’s vendor’s name is Keena Mao, so maybe ke2155 makes sense.