Electronic Skateboard Dual Belt Driven 10s3p $700 Free Shipping

Lmao that’s what I thought

1 Like

I get it reverse looks cooler. Not so much on a kicker though. :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah I think the only issue with some reverse mounts is riding off of large lipped surfaces / speedbumps that will hit the motors. (or on a kicker lol)

I prefer my front mounted motors :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ride faster lol

If you mount them under then the pink streamers don’t fly properly.

2 Likes

I mean I guess off a curb, if you know what I am talking about, but that wouldn’t work for a speedbump?

1 Like

… mmmm pink streamers? :joy:

yeah man. On the motors. They fly about while spinning. Its wonderful. I tried leather ones but they kept whipping the back of my legs and the wife got suspicious

3 Likes

HAaahh :joy:

1 Like

Wants to sell electric skateboards to electric skateboard builders…

Has extensive history of research and interaction with the community…

:arrow_right: Screenshot%20from%202019-01-17%2002-09-28

oh, or rather, has barely even seen how to make an electric skateboard or how they break, and is completely unknown in the community. fail_movie_logo

…and clearly this has never been test-ridden… because we all know by looking at the photo that it doesn’t ride … at all

/thread

5 Likes

I will offer you $20 plus shipping for everything if you’re in the USA (you didn’t fill out your profile) and that’s mainly for the skate tool, bearings, and 10S charger.

3 Likes

Hohoho this one is great. It’s due a mom-bombing any time now

3 Likes

@Drakkennith you’re being disrespectful here. This “thing” costs 300$ max. And it doesn’t matter how much you paid. It’s used. These trucks are a life hazard. Please remove this listing or update with real price. Don’t try to bullshit us or new builders, we know our shit.

8 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::shushing_face: high quality stuffbro :sob:

Friendly advice. Unless you want want people to keep chewing you up for it I’d either drop the price or close this thread Good luck

PM me Im interested

2 Likes

xD don’t buy this. I’ve been trying to sell my 10S5P Kit for like $350 and it still wouldn’t sell here because people here only buy stuff thats built to last

My guess is he built the board, tried the board, got the wobbles (reverse mounted truck),decided this is too dangerous, put the board up for sale.

2 Likes

Haha I actually tried reverse once and it was awful, the kits not that bad if your lucky atleast And don’t get a dud truck which is really common :thinking:

I actually rode one of these kits for a few months without issues

1 Like

They are all duds, the only limiting factor is time. It will break and you will streetface.

4 Likes