Electronic Skateboard Dual Belt Driven 10s3p $700 Free Shipping

Oh boy… wrong place to post this advertisement. Try offer up or Reddit…

2 Likes

Lmao!!! Free shipping you say!? You couldn’t pay me to buy that crap lol. Ive seen too many snapped trucks (plug me a picture please @Skunk), I’ve got 4 of their 5055. One is trashed, one is on its way and the ither two are fairly new but I’m about to fuck em up proper like :grin:. The esc is ok but dont try and do speeds on it. Poof it goes.

1 Like

The shipping thing is a joke, your crazy if you would buy this for 700

1 Like

IMG_20180721_023407_475

7 Likes

‎ Tada

2 Likes

Thank you sir @Skunk

2 Likes

Go look through the picture thread and you’ll find my snapped truck as well. Shit shit shit

1 Like

Haven’t snapped mine yet considering I only used it for less then 2 miles, can’t climb 15% gradient for sh*t

I may be wrong, but isn’t that rear truck put on backwards? It won’t even steer

6 Likes

Wait a second, your right

1 Like

Oh boy, he in store for an ass whooping

Haha Haha now that’s just embarrassing

2 Likes

Bahahahahaha!!! Not only are they cheap parts, it comes from a cheap builder???

@Drakkennith answer for your crimes

1 Like

He probably won’t answer considering his profile summary

3 Likes

@sofu @Touch415 @FranciscoV @jasonbhuynh @deltazeta Hmmmmmm this seems familiar. :rofl:

6 Likes

Just woke up to this crap.:sleepy:

1 Like

Wait why is the back truck on backwards

1 Like

@Drakkennith My friend this kit is forward mount motors not reverse. They are reverse king pin trucks. Means the king pin faces out not in like the front. Flip it and re advertise before you get absolutely hammered. Oh and drop the ridiculous price point. I can buy this thing direct for far less. Good luck

6 Likes

You can actually buy a whole board geared for that setup for 500$ shipped and built I believe or even lower :thinking:

2 Likes