Electric Skateboard 10S5P 11AH Battery & ESC & Power Truck Kit

They have limited budget, they are new entry into this field.

Offers starting from $1,000,000.00USD

9 Likes

Thank fucking god

How bout two nickels and a mug of joe.

I think DIYeboard can actually pay that. It would be funny if this happens. LOL

Love it! It’s totally worth every penny too :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Is it too late to place a bid on this Forum…? This thread is awesome.

In all fairness, the particular kit you are advertising here does not make use of a waterproof volt meter. You’d want this (slightly more expensive) version. Same dimensions, only a bit taller.

thank you, we use glue gun sealed the volt meter with the enclosure. where did you sourced this volt meter, we can do some test to compare. thanks for your share.

hot glue won’t solve the issue. The water seeps in between the display and the outer plastic housing, onto the PCB and into the enclosure.

http://www.droking.com/drok-dc-voltage-voltmeter/ Certain they are just resellers. Search for waterproof volt meter and you will come across the same item/different brands.

thanks, we will try this out.

whoat Coast… and you Shipping too germany

yes,we ship to Germany, we ship to all EU countries. we have many customer in Germany.

Email us: [email protected] Store: www.diyeboard.com DIYEboard.com is your ultimate source for high quality and high performance Electric Skateboard and DIY parts. We care about customer service and satisfaction.

1 Like

What is the spec of the ESC in this kit?

Its a dual stacked esc. Its 50 a max i believe. I have one im currently using woth the AT wheels

Don’t get it

Why you bumping this thread? They have been banned afaik and their trucks snap…bad quality.

To answer @Michal It’s probably 24 amps max with 1000 watt peaks.