Electric Skateboard 10S5P 11AH Battery & ESC & Power Truck Kit

:joy::laughing:

it take months anyway, mold issue, do it bro, i buy from you too. :smiley:

lol Seriously? Why so long?

Give me the dims of the enclosure Iā€™ll sell thousands of and Iā€™ll make you oneā€¦

Do it like theirs tho Ben, modular and youā€™ll make a mint mateā€¦ :thumbsup:

I can give you all the dimensions you desire if you wanna PM me? :smiley:

mold making need 1 month at least, and small qty producing test need time and mass production also need time, and also the mold design time. all related with mold, money and time.

You guys need to work faster!! :laughing:

1 Like

we should. but our product developing dep. has lots of projects in hands, we not only sell eboards, we also sell ebike, escooters.

Boards are where itā€™s at thoughā€¦ nobody wants a scooter lol

3 Likes

eboards market is small anyway, our old business is balance scooters then found the eboad field and invest in. and we are just wondering if possible to buy this forum from the owner. do you think it possible? do you know the owner?

@onloop <ā€” Here

how old is he and what;s the basic background of him, does he own any company or running any business besides the forum, whatā€™s your estimate of value of this forum.

I swear if someone buys the forum and fucks everything upā€¦

3 Likes

Haha! I was just thinking the same thing, thisā€™ll just become a diyeboard advertising ground! lol

Wait, no change there then :confused:

5 Likes

I was already picturing ads on this forum and oh god I had the shivers

1 Like

PSA: You know if folks have problems with your new products catching on fire, then they will all be outlawed, right? Itā€™s in everyoneā€™s best interest to make sure everything is safe. Because if not, you wonā€™t have anything to sell to anyone. Neither will anyone else. Test everything ten times as much as you think they should be tested. Under all conditions. Throw it off a building in the rain, then put it in a hot car and plug the charger in while holding the remote on full. That kind of testing.

3 Likes

quite ture, the caught fire issue is due to the cost competition, it is not all scooter factory, only few , the battery too cheap. we admire your suggest, actually we have been doing this way with extrem tests, collission, drop from high place, and kinds of riding in the rain or spray water onto the enclosures and escs.

Thank you. Remember, it only takes one company to destroy all of them

Doesnā€™t look like Meepo have been testing their parts from you in the rain! :confused:

yes, it is true, we aim to do quality stuff and get price down so more people and students can afford of it with resonable money but great performance.

1 Like