Electric Roller Skates 2 FOCBoX 4.1, 12S Battery, 2x 6374 190kv (Battery in backpack)

My new creation!!!

38 Likes

You are actually insane. I love it.

4 Likes

This is awesome. Please post this to the real esk8 forum

10 Likes

@Vanarian look at that

1 Like

Epic! You need a very smooth and gentle throttle curve to not meet the ground immediately, don’t you? Also the motors seem pretty powerful for this application :smile:

2 Likes

You’re wild and I love it. Please gear up heavily because that’s some awesomely dangerous power on that small of a platform.

1 Like

Well holy s**t that’s super lit :astonished::fire:

Very clever use of the trucks with Dickyho mount too, like it’s efficient solid and inexpensive.

How much does it weight??

3 Likes

tenor%20(10)

10 Likes

That’s awesome dude!

1 Like

How do you connect both of those vescs at the same time? Using 2 receptors or is there another way without using canbus?

1 Like

Yes. Exponencial curve :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Canbus. One long cable up to mi leg, pass near to my balls and continue down for my other leg. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Can bus,. because for me is very very important traction control. I need The same velocity in the different quads skates because…if One skate done touch the floor non accelerate when come back to the floor. For example One small stone.

Yes ???

1 Like

I don’t know weight… . Not yet. But comming song. And video…:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

2 Likes

Omg. This is insane. It’s amazing.

2 Likes

maybe two receivers be easier or at least less wires near your balls.

5 Likes

Two receivers with one control is possible???

1 Like

Yes, for example with the GT2B. Dual receivers is better than split ppm/pwm.

1 Like

you need two controllers for two motors.
what batteries you going to use?

Li-on Samsung Q…12S. 576 W/ah. 12.000mA