EFX3 - Trampa holypro 35 | ESC FVT 120A | Tunigy SK3 6374 149kV | LiPo 16Ah 8S

Hey @Idea how are the brakes working now? Ive heard a few times they are not always super good on some firmwares…

Also - is it possible to revert back to original firmware afer installing this one, or not?

And lastly - do you also got sensored version or not? IF yes, and if you do run it, does it also work okay?

@Idea for president!!! Thanks man!

1 Like

@Okami I have not tested the brakes, the other Esc is still in repair, I’m waiting for his return from the china.

Yes, you can go back to the previous version

This is a firmware for ESC with sensor support, but my motors have no sensors so I will not guarantee, you have to check yourself at your own risk.

1 Like

Quick question: This is for the sleeping lions right?

@jbalint1122 Yes

Awesome! I was getting scared for a moment…:grin:

Can you please DM the FVT engineer’s Skype contact or email? I have been trying to get in touch with them about the sudden acceleration bug when releasing the brakes but haven’t received any response. Maytech has confirmed the issue:

The engineer is rarely active on skype, try to contact the seller, he has a room next to the engineer :slight_smile: Skype contact: jennyxcy2008

Some pretty exciting developments here - nice work @Idea!

Hey, is this the same ‘Sleeping Lion’ you have:

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Newarrival-brushless-DC-motor-electronic-skateboard_60449510282.html

7 Likes

This is the firmware for this ESC :slight_smile: https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Newarrival-brushless-DC-motor-electronic-skateboard_60449510282.html

1 Like

On the left Dual 120A 12S - New ESC from Favorite Electronics

Not yet available for sale

If he passes the tests, he will use it in Street Carver :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Please keep the updates coming You have my attention!

1 Like

Twin motor setup esc! I’m interested! When can we read some test results?

2 Likes

@Ronny_CTS Here are the test results :slight_smile:

ESC worked only a few seconds :rage:

But there is also good news. New firmware “120A_SkateBoard_quickStart_170426” for Sleep Lion works perfectly. Has a fast start, good acceleration, effective brakes.

3 Likes

Works only a few sec? then fried? OMG~~

@Idea so do you know what fried?

For how long have they been available (dual ones?)

… Did you buy it or do you have some sort of collaboration with the manufacturer now for testing it?

@Idea singles version is better then duo esc version?

@Okami In theory I am a beta tester. But I have no benefit from it, I buy every ESC.

The Dual ESC I bought was one of the first copies.

In my opinion, Favorite Electronics has good ESC but they have quality control problems. The advantage is that they want to improve their products.

@benwong It’s too early to say anything about dual ESC

1 Like

Hey @Idea

I’m thinking about buying one of the sleeping lion escs because of the great price. I watched your video and am kinda discouraged now that it blew up after a few seconds. What about the single motor one does that work fine?

Thanks