EFX3 - Trampa holypro 35 | ESC FVT 120A | Tunigy SK3 6374 149kV | LiPo 16Ah 8S

Instead of the spacer ring try using stand off as spacers. Like this one

This way the pressure to tighten the wheel will be between the standoff and the aluminum hub.

1 Like

What escs and battery configuration are you using? Those are 192kv sk3’s right?

Dude, everything you’re asking about is written in the 1st post.

ops :joy: I cant read

Small upgrade :slight_smile:

10 Likes

New shopping FVT 120A 12S “Sleeping Lion”:grin:

Tomorrow first tests

6 Likes

Not sure if this was discussed before but, why not use Vesc on MTB? Is it because of the higher heat/loading on the Vesc?

I know what you think, the older version of the firmware has very sharp brakes.

In October I discussed many hours on skype with engineer Favourite Electronics. I have ESC 120A 12S (for aircraft) and I wanted to use them in Mountainboard.

Engineer modified firmware according to my guidelines. I was a tester :slight_smile: , I checked various versions of the firmware received from the engineer Favourite Electronics.

Oct. 25 was created firmware-based Car80A120A_150728 (my favorite so I suggested his porting). Car80A120A_150728 an older firmware with ESC 120A 6S (for cars)).

Now I have excellent brakes and acceleration in my ESC 120A 12S (aircraft)

I spoke in December of Favourite Electronics and rumored new ESC for skateboard also improved brakes.

4 Likes

FVT supports 120A, VESC probably only 50A, For motors Mountainboard is not enough.

2 Likes

@BoardSportsRN I made a makeshift installation and I tested new ESC. The brakes work perfectly.

2 Likes

video please

Would you possibly be willing to upload your design for the motor mount so I or anyone else could 3d print something like this?

1 Like

From tomorrow I will sell kits

7 Likes

I do not have video, I did a quick test, In Poland, the temperature is below zero.

how much is the kit? I was really hoping to print it being on a budget and all

2 Likes

@LoneWolf607 Prices of individual elements in this topic

How did you reach 16A - 8S with the Zippy Flighmax? 4 x 8000mAh-4S 30C?

If you want to 8S 16Ah, use 4 pcs 8Ah 4S. What is your ESC?

I am waiting for a VESC, probably 10S. So you have two in series and two in parallel?