EFX2 - Globe - The Maiden | Caliber II 50| ESC FVT 120A 6S| LiPo 8Ah 6S

What 3d printer do you have?

Thank you all for praise :grin:

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/efx2-globe-the-maiden-caliber-ii-44-esc-fvt-120a-6s-lipo-8ah-6s/14323/2?u=idea

Single engine belt with a width of 15mm Two engine belt with a width of 10 mm (but I want to do on 2x15mm) I’m sorry but I do not share the drawings because it sells the motorholder, will soon be a newer version of the front of the stainless steel

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/efx2-globe-the-maiden-caliber-ii-44-esc-fvt-120a-6s-lipo-8ah-6s/14323/7?u=idea

Durability pulley made of ABS + is the distance 400-500km In the previous longboard I drove 450km on the pulleys made of ABS

Soon (for 3 days) I will show PHOTOS pulleys after driving distance 200 km. I drove about 200km both the Longboard and Mountainboard

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/efx2-globe-the-maiden-caliber-ii-44-esc-fvt-120a-6s-lipo-8ah-6s/14323/8?u=idea GATE 3D printer 3D Polish company 3novatica

Motor holder before assembly

and assembled :smile:

8 Likes

New 40T pulleys for ABEC11 Flywheels

As someone interested in the details here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

really nice motor mount combo and impressive 3D printing arsenal! :clap:

1 Like

Small upgrade, 97mm abec clone :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Do you by any chance sell those fancy mounts?

Im gonna need those STL files for SCIENCCCCCCCCEEEEEE! :slight_smile:.

I have a freeboard deck, enclosure and x2 VESC’s Ive been looking to use for a new project, this is looking like the one. I’m thinking black carbon fiber vinyl on the deck bottom, black stained top with red racing stripes cut out of grip, 3d printed wheels pulleys/inserts and motor mount in red, paint the aluminum parts black and assemble…add some rgb lights, in red of course, to the bottom of the the deck and call it KIT 2.0.

@mmaner Thank you for your suggestions, but I have another idea for modifications:

1. Changing the motor mounts to new made of stainless steel and aluminum
  2. Changing one motor to two

and in the near future :slight_smile: 3. Changing ESC FVT 6S to Dual FVT 12S 4. Changing the battery pack from 6S to 9S

4 Likes

So you would you recommend that fvt to someone who wants an easy setup unlike vesc?

I do not recommend because ESC Dual was not used yet. I have to test this ESC, I do not know if it is OK.

I tested ESC on my desk only

1 Like

Looks pretty good so far no problems it looks like, what was temp at end of test?

ESC was cold, but without the load tests did not make sense

Another upgrade, changing FVT 6S to FVT 12S Dual.

5 Likes

Oh damn plz let me Kno how that sleeping lion works out I’ve been eyeing one for a lil while.

In the longboard I do not have Sleep Lion, just a new dual ESC. This is quite a new product, for 2 days I have driven 40km (too early on reliable evaluation) but it works perfectly. The motors work exceptionally smoothly, the brakes are excellent.

ESC has a small startup delay, but during the ride the acceleration is okay.

So did u just use a sleeping lion cover cause on pic 2 it looks like a sleeping in lion cover thru the enclosure

Wow! Nice build! Love your enclosures…

@darkkevind Thank you. I want to share the enclosures project at www.thingiverse.com

You will be able to print them :slight_smile:

@Idea

Hi, could you share the sleeping lion dual enclosure please ? I have same ESC :smiley: Thank you