eBoosted Enclosures thread

@eboosted not sure if you keep stock on hand or make em to order, gonna need the 12s4p enclosure for the trampa carve along with the Zenith enclosure

Gonna need one too Trampa urban carver, 12s4p😁

Hello,

I have a Sanyo battery from a Meepo board, would this enclosure fit it? I dont’ see any dimensions for the vanguard sized enclosure, It’s a 10s2p battery ~ Width – 197mm Height –42mm Length –200mm

thx

If I could fit two sets of batteries on top of each other (but like directly on top of each other like @trigger4point7 mentioned in post 11 plus two then ill take a battery enclosure.

@Eboosted Is it possible to get the length, width and depth of the 10S Vanguard V2 enclosure? And does the Vanguard VESC enclosure hold two FOCBOX’es?

Yes @fraannk the vesc enclosure will fit 2 focboxes

Here the measures you asked for:

1 Like

Hey @eboosted, the sanyo battery I have on the meepo site dimensions list at 40x115x155mm, 40mm is about 1.57in, seems very close to the height in that last photo you just posted. Do you think I could fit my battery in that enclosure? Maybe add in some wheather seal/padding to add in a few mm?

Then yes, it will fit perfectly you just need a rubber gasket which I could provide also.

You could try but you will need to make the maths first. You can order only the battery enclosure, no problem.

It’s safe to just put the battery in the enclosure with the battery and no airflow. Are you using VESC?

Hey @ZackoryCramer, Right now just an ESC from diyeboard but I plan on using the enclosure for eventual upgrades

There are a lot of variables to consider, how many esc, what kind of power usage, certain levels can be ok with no airflow,higher usage levels require airflow and/or heatsinking

anyone know where i can get an enclosure for my lipo batteries: 7" long by 4.10" wide by 2.40" high?

Hey, not sure if it helps but from the listing page it states best rated at 36V, 50-120A, and it’s only 1 ESC

@queue_together I suggest to put the ESC on a different compatment, besides a battery enclosure and vesc enclosure look perfectly shaped on a Vanguard deck.

Check @jackw Vanguard, one of the cleanest Vanguard builds around here

5 Likes

How much would it cost for a 10S enclosure shipped to Ny?

Hello guys, exciting day today.

Here are two of the enclosures I’ve been working for several weeks, hope you like them.

Landyachtz Evo

24 Likes

Hi5ber Zenith

24 Likes

Dude I have a wet spot in my pants now :open_mouth:

11 Likes

those might just be the most beautiful enclosures i’ve ever seen :dizzy_face:

5 Likes