eBoosted Enclosures thread

$45USD!!! what?! I want this jet spud 29" DS enclosure but it has come out to $190USD, cant afford :sob: @Eboosted

Sorry to break it to you that’s the price for high value, custom work at low order quantities from international origins (assuming you don’t live in Peru). I will attest to the quality and my personal satisfaction but oof that for sure ain’t no Prime shipping!

7 Likes

Okay buddy

welcome to the real world. I pretty much pay 30% on everything because of shipping. Import tax not calculated in it. It´s the normal prices for international shipping over 500g.

5 Likes

45 USD is cheap like Andy said. I pays sometimes much more for shipping :sweat_smile:

Eboosted deliver awsome enclosures for a good price

2 Likes

Sorry if I ruffled your feathers, pal.

1 Like

@Eboosted are you making an enclosure for this deck? looks like the better option for mounting motors under the deck? I also wonder if the Century 40 might be a bit low for some ABEC11 and the enclosure catch the bumps and curbs. Did you try yours on some 107mm wheels ?

That’s the Century 36", I haven’t got that deck from @Subsonic_Paul

I do have the 40" and it seems it will be amazing for Bergmeister wheels

20190306_183145 20190306_183311

I’m building a 12S5P single stack battery pack for this

8 Likes

more photos thats a beast i want to copy!!! i think i want both decks. think the century 40 is out of stock though too :frowning: @Subsonic_Paul when are the century 40 back in stock?

3 Likes

Any update on this? i may also be interested in a DS Street Carver Enclosure

2 Likes

Is @Eboosted still in business? I placed an order on 3/14 and have sent 2 follow up emails since with no reply. No notification on shipping date despite the insane $45 shipping charges. I guess I’ll wait a couple more weeks before contacting PayPal for a refund.

I’m sorry about the lack of response, you must have sent emails to [email protected], I’m having problems with that account atm, please send emails to [email protected].

Your order is being manufactured at the moment and should ship next week as soon as I finish it, I had too many orders on the last 15 days and too many enclosures I’m currently developing like the Subsonic shadow and the Carver DS, please understand that I hand make them in the order they are received before packaging and shipping.

5 Likes

HI @Eboosted. I just sent an email to your address that isn’t working. I’m looking to get the Urban Carver enclosure but I don’t want to custom make the battery so I’m thinking of going for the N.E.S.E. modules. Do you know if these will fit the enclosure in a 12s4p configuration?

Hello: The carver will fit not fit a 12s4p made of NESE modules, they will make the battery too thick for the deck and pockets, I have an encloure with a custom made 12s4p battery ready to ship if you are interested.

You cannot mount the motors on the inside. They will only fit on the outside because of the wedge. Take it from me . I have one. Only if your mounts are very small in length will you be able to fit them on the inside.

Do you have an ETA on this? I’m the market for 2 carver enclosures some time soon and this sounds ideal :slight_smile:

Edit: Also would a pre order for 2 help speed along development?

Yes, a carver deck will help a lot speeding up the process, however I might not be able to return it soon enough

Thanks Alan. I’ve responded via email.

i was going for gear drives these are much shorter than mounts but i am working with paul to hopefully find a way to make this possible. Any advice you give is gratefully received

I even put more wedge for more stability. 20190312_211920 20190312_205650

2 Likes