eBoosted Enclosures thread

I suggest you don’t do that if you want to attract too much attention, inwards mottors will give you not only a sleeker look but it’ll be very easy to grad the front frucks and carry it like a carry-on luggage.

Wire your phase motors differently, look the forum for pictures

Run the wires from the motor back towards the truck, then turn and go to the ESC. It’s less flex and wear on the wires.

@Eboosted @Pedrodemio @b264 @tardyparty7 Thanks guys, I wasn’t sure if I would be able to mount the motor with the wires facing towards the hanger due to the bracket’s shape, but after some fiddling, it’s on and looks much better.

Also, I ended up using M4 x 20, which seem to have done the trick.

2 Likes

Loaded Kut-thaka prototype ready, tomorrow I’ll have the first enclosure!

:grinning:

95efe509-a9c4-4b44-9307-dea45d7ec9fe

11 Likes

finishedeHoosted

Thank you for the fineeee enclosures Alan!

I’ll be making a build thread in a few days :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hey dude I’m interested in the 12s4p enclosure can you send me a message so we could talk?

1 Like

At last, finally I finished the Loaded Kut-thaka enclosure, I chose to make a DS from the begining which can hold a 12s4p, two focboxes and a BMS, or a unity, o didn’t choose to make an SS enclosure as it would only hold a 12s2p which might not cut it for the mayority of people.

Hope you guys like it.

18 Likes

Can’t wait to order it!

So made a couple of tests and it seems the HS11 SS will fit the almighty Samsung 30T 21700 cells without issues in a 12s3p array in which case your will have a maximum discharge of 105A instead of 80A of a regular 12s4p of the Samsung 30Q cells.

20190111_192801 20190111_192807

5 Likes

Been doing some research on fibre-glassing etc and the more I do the more I realise just how much work goes into one of these things. Thats without all the designing that happens first. Blows my mind.
As always Alan in bewildered awe of your talent here.

8 Likes

Hey Eboosted, How were you able to secure the heat sink so clean? I was thinking If I could find someone to make a bottom heatsink for the unity (not needed but I at least want to relieve as much stress that the unity can possibly go through) that I would do this to the Single Stack Jet Spud enclosure.

AH I see the you said it’s epoxied.

1 Like

If I tried to make an enclosure like Alan’s I would spend more time and money than just buying one from him and it wouldn’t be as nice in the end I can guarantee that.

9 Likes

Will there be an DS enclosure for the Trampa carver deck in ther future?

1 Like

I’m working on it at the moment, wait a couple of weeks.

Currently working on the Subsonic Century SS

1 Like

If you get the chance could you see how many 21700 cells can fit in the Vanguard 10s4p and 12s4p?

Perfect!

10char

i will purchase one as soon as available

So I’ve been working with @Subsonic_Paul a custom enclosure for their beautiful Century 40 for a couple of months and this is the final outcome.

I’m really proud of the final product as makes this beautiful deck even nicer. The design process was long but worth it, it went back to the drawing board several after several unsuccessful/average attempts.

The Century is a pretty long and wide deck, however it doesn’t feel too long or wide under your feet. This specific design allowed us to create an enclosure big enough to fit a 13S5P made of 18650 for a maximum discharge of 100A:

if you use the Samsung 30Qs and, if you are are insane and need a crazy discharge you could fit a 12s4p battery pack made of the newest Samsung 21700 30T cells, that crazy setup will give you 140A of maximum discharge.

19 Likes

@Eboosted hey how much is shipping to Australia?

1 Like

Add the enclosure you need to the cart and the website will calculate the cost of shipping to AUS