eBoosted Enclosures thread

That would be awesome, but might delay the process. If they give any discount right away it would be killer

Cool. Deckoz can you add me to the PM thread. I’m sending my spare hi5ber zenith deck to @gogomrrobot as well so @Eboosted can do a one stop deck pickup

2 Likes

I like what is happening here… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Zenith packed and ready to be sent to ATL at lunch! Maybe more people will get this deck when there’s a perfectly fitted enclosure for it!

3 Likes

Great! @deckoz any updates on your side?

1 Like

@Eboosted just waiting for boards to ship…

I’m watching and waiting. I’ve been following scepters search for a Zenith enclosure. I’ll be a customer.

3 Likes

So, how many decks am I supposed to get so far?

Sounds like

From me: Loaded Icarus Landyatchz Evo

From @Mikenopolis Hi5ber Zenitnh

2 Likes

This is a very impressive example of the strength of this community. You guys are awesome! Thx for showing how things get done!

8 Likes

http://www.thefeelgoodlifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/MSH-300x300.jpg

6 Likes

Haha I love you guys :dancers:

1 Like

I have updated the first post with the HS11/Hollypro enclosure I’m currently offering.

Here’s a small video I made for you guys:

8 Likes

Guys just to give you heads up, we recreived the Hi5Ber deck, just waiting on Nordboards to deliver the Evo and Icarus

2 Likes

Please make this Enclosure For TRAMPA URBAN

1 Like

Damn I could have supplied you with a icarus for 150 dollars

Hey man, awesome looking enclosure! Could you tell me some details on how you laid out the battery (or more likely point me in the direction where you have already explained it :smiley:)?

On what enclosure?

The flexible holypro

12 packs of 4 parallel each, connected with dual 12awg soldered wires.

The wires run through the center of the enclosure which have a lower profile than the perimeter where the rubber gasket sits on the deck.

3 Likes