eBoosted Enclosures thread

I’m planing to make a 12S4P enclosure for 20700 cells, that might work for the Graphene LiPos as well, but I don’t have anything at the moment

1 Like

@Eboosted I think it’s time you make an enclosure for the hummie deck!

1 Like

Hello, @Eboosted I just received a 10s4p enclosure, and I have to say I have used a lot of enclosures, and yours have the HIGHEST QUALITY I have experienced. Thanks for the awesome enclosure man, and keep up the good work :+1:

9 Likes

I think @Bigben has an enclosure for it already :+1:

3 Likes

Plus there is a psycotiller one as well.

1 Like

Think the boys want some alan aesthetics. There are enclosures that enclose and then there are yours.

8 Likes

Did you get the deck?

I’ll get it on Wednesday next week and will start the enclosure ASAP.

@dareno thanks for your kind words!

3 Likes

Will you be offering up an ebox to go with it as well?

Yup! There is no enclosure like an eboosted enclosure! @Eboosted Alan, @psychotiller managed to fit 10s5p on your moonshine enclosure!

2 Likes

I’m not sure, I’m priorizing enclosures and battery packs because eboxes take too much of time which is scarce for me at the moment

1 Like

10s5p??? what? link?

2 Likes

Thats no problem! I’d prefer even just battery packs and enclosure anyways. Hoping shipping to Asia wont cost an arm and a leg lol

20181115_095716

20181115_095727

6 Likes

Thanks freaking epic! isn’t the BMS there being squished too much?

You will love that deck, it’s all I ride these days!, us the most top baseplate holes and most bottom ones, the look of the board is perfect.

1 Like

I’m down for one SS for a 10s3p and dual Focboxes

1 Like

The bms is sitting on top, looks to be doing just fine. Board looks awesome, really love the enclosure, it’s a work of art. Can’t wait to finish the build and try it!

1 Like

@Eboosted I saw you are making an enclosure for 12s4p 20700 on the Trampa HolyPro35 deck. Will it be the same as for the Trampa street carver? I’m building a 10s4p 20700 pack with a bms (same size as 8*20700 cells) and Focbox Unity. I have made a rough fiberglass enclosure for it with 16 cells in the 1st pod then 3 pods with 8 in each then the last pod is the same size as the 1st and has the electronics. When it breaks I’d like to get one of yours to really finish off my deck.

1 Like

I wonder where are you guys getting the NCR20700A batteries these day, they are still pretty expensive and difficult to source. The NCR20700B have a pretty lame maximum discharge rate for a battery that big, good capacity though

This is where I got mine. The price per Wh is a bit higher but the package shape means I can get a 17Ah 10s 4p in 400mm of battery length instead of say a 30q pack with 15Ah 10s5p taking up 450mm of battery length. 2mm thicker and 10 mm wider to gain that much battery capacity in a shorter pack, that’s still got for around 80A, That’s worth the few extra dolarydos for me.

1 Like