eBoosted Enclosures thread

I was honestly inspired by @Deckoz I saw his 13s5p he fit in your regular enclosure and figured a DS could fit this that’s why I asked you to make it for me :slight_smile: thank you!

6 Likes

So I messed up and forgot to buy the rubber gasket, can I just buy something off of amazon to avoid the $40 shipping?

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=door+seal+tape

Where are you located? let me see how can I help you to avoid shipping charges

2 Likes

Thanks Alan, I’m in Canada. I understand if it’s not possible. And your enclosure is really well done by the way.

Hey mate are you going to make an enclosure for the Kut-thaka? I got one and I’ll be happy with a 10s3p. Looks like a good commuter board.

2 Likes

I ordered it some days ago, I’m still waiting for it in Lima and I’ll start the enclosure. 12s3p wouod be sweet

3 Likes

Two battery layers or single?

I’ll need to have the deck here to make sure about that, it’ll probably be a DS

1 Like

would be interested to know the biggest wheels that we can run on the deck. I just checked out your Biohazard build again and hope we won’t need anything bigger than the 1/4" risers you used there to go for something like 107s :laughing:

On a short deck, smaller wheels always look more harmonic

2 Likes

Will the universal enclosure take 20700 batteries? Or are they too tall?

1 Like

Hello Bill, the 20700 enclosure will fit a 12s3p of 20700 cells and 4 focboxes

To be sure, we are talking about the Universal Enclosure. It will have FocBox Unity. So I am thinking 12S4P 20700 is possible. Is that right?

No the 12 universal will only fit 18650 cells in a maximum of 12s4p, the 20700 trampa enclosure will for a 12s3p 20700 and 3ñ4 focboxes

1 Like

On the jet spud single stack what is the biggest 12s battery you can fit with 1 or 2 vesc?

@Eboosted your enclosure made my dreams come true, she’s all done and everything fit inside like a charm. 4focbox, 12s8p, BMS and I have space left for my antispark that’s coming in. 20181111_133019

22 Likes

I was able to mount a 10s3p with dual focboxes and a charge only bms, you could fit a 12s3p with no bms otherwise you could also squeeze it on top of the focboxes.

that is a BEAST! How much did this setup run you total? :o

1 Like

@Eboosted do you have any enclosure that’ll take 8x Turnigy Graphene 4S 6,000mAh under a Trampa HolyPro35 deck? Dimensions are 168x69x34mm per pack, but add a bit more width for wiring, say 12mm so 180mm wide in total.