eBoosted Enclosures thread

High grit as in 220 or higher? And do you add a protective clear coat?

So uh, since you bought a Kut-thaka, will you be making an enclosure for it? :joy:

2 Likes

Is this for a new build for you? If so you should do another thread on it! Your first/only build on this site was very helpful for me. Thanks and good luck with your new battery!

1 Like

Subsonic called me today to make sure that my order would fit the talon enclosure I bought :rofl: thanks @Eboosted @Subsonic_Paul great customer service!

2 Likes

The Kut-Thaka has a really small wheelbase of only 17.5cm, I’ll have to make a custom enclosure for it, but the ammount of batteries will be very limited unless I go double stack.

If I go double stack I could fit a 12s4p which would be crazy fast for such a small deck, may a 10S3P could be squeezed in a single stack there but with no space for BMS.

3 Likes

The wheelbase is 44,5cm :wink:

I’m sorry I meant 17.5", but that’s with the inner wheelbase position. Would anyone be able to meassure the wheelbase with the outter position?

same here, Paul emailed me that the talon they made might fit; hopeful to hear more.

unwrapped the enclosure and it looks incredible, Alan. Your best work yet.

thank you, @Eboosted and @Subsonic_Paul

3 Likes

Did anyone try fitting the Trampa HS11/HolyPro 35 DS enclosure on a Trampa short board?

Looking at the differences between the schematics of the Holypro and the Short boards, the only relevant difference seems to be the width of the mid section, which is 226mm on the short board instead of 230mm on the holypro. I guess it all depends on how much margin is there in the mid section. Or maybe I’m completely overlooking something here?

I saw @Nowind (Hi Jens) post above, but his short board is cut exactly at that mid section and he was using a slightly different enclosure, so I’m still not sure.

On this thread:

1 Like

Thanks, I linked to Jen’s post above. But his “Hamster on Meth” short board is cut in the mid section (and it is also the single space enclosure, but I’m quite sure it has the same shape as the DS one).

20181029_185326

Did someone say 13s8p?

(No. No one did. But here’s proof you can do it anyway)

25 Likes

This has to be the biggest underdeck pack I’ve ever seen, it’s gonna be a rocket!

6 Likes

Totally unnecessary, but doable! I’m actually not going to do 13s, I just wanted to show that if you used a charge only bms you have more than enough space on the HS11 double stack.

3 Likes

Cool! Can you share some more information / pictures? What PCB did you use? It looks like you are running the balancing leads “traditionally” (and not using the PCB). Is that true? Can you share how you connected each 8p pack to the PCB (I only saw 4p packs)? I can’t spot the serial connection. Did you use a bride mash wire? If so, can you link to it?

Thanks in advance.

I don’t know what that means lol.

Check my build log here:

2 Likes

I guess that means ive gone stupid squared because im searching for a 12S8P enclosure :sweat_smile:

1 Like

12s8p underdeck enclosure is already available.

https://www.eboardsperu.com/product/trampa-hs11-holypro-35-ds/

2 Likes

Almost done with my set up, the Evo DS can hold a 12s8p with ease in a 2wd set up, with a 4wd it’s pretty tight but I’ll make it work.

@Eboosted 20181104_205733

7 Likes

Damn @Battosaii that’s an insane huge pack, it must be the biggest Evo battery I’ve seen to date

2 Likes