eBoosted Enclosures thread

I don’t have any plans to use any of those decks but for sake of doing things I can kick in a few coins, sure.

2 Likes

Happy to contribute as well, for whoever ends up pulling together

1 Like

technically this isn’t a group buy or anything so we could probably just have you pool money to buy those used decks.

2 Likes

Gotcha. Well if that’s the case I didn’t expect you to contribute was just trying to pull in a trusted member for fund gathering.

The board new are -194 to 215 for the Icarus -132 for the Evo…

@ebooosted can you comment on the price it would be to purchase these decks locally for you? I’d be willing to fund half of each deck. (100 Icarus 70 Evo for 170 total).

1 Like

Guys, I can travel to USA to pick up the used decks. My GF works at Delta (cheap tickets), so no need to gather money for shipping internationally.

If you could ship them to my moms house in Texas I’ll gladly go to pick them up for free :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think finding a used one, even a damaged one locally would be the most cost effective option

1 Like

Please PM me an address, I’ll wait to see if anyone wants to contribute towards decks.

I have 170 in my PayPal ready to go. If anyone wants please PM me, I will put an order together from Nordboards shipped directly to Eboosteds Mom. If the rest isn’t funded by the end of the year I will likely purchase the boards myself to ship directly to him

Guys as you know Atlanta is Delta hub, so going there is really easy, I could go and come back the same day, samething when I go back to ship the decks back. However, I don’t know anyone who lives in Atlanta who could receive the decks.

Would anyone like to receive them in their house?

I believe @gogomrrobot is in Atlanta? Sir are you willing to help some esk8ers out? We need someone to receive blank decks so Eboosted can use them to model some grade A enclosures without shipping to and from Peru

2 Likes

@Eboosted would you prefer me to mail them to your Mom, or schedule a time to meet in ATL or if a trusted member can hand them off? I live about 5 hours north of ATL. Don’t think there is a Delta hub in NC.

Yeah I am down let me know what I need to do. Leaving for Europe for vacation on jan 11 thru jan 27.

4 Likes

@gogomrrobot pm me your shipping address. I’ll order the boards by the end of the week to have shipped directly to you.

@Eboosted I would imagine the boards would be delivered sometime next week or early in the first week of January.

What would work best for you regarding pickup?

Please keep in mind of the days @gogomrrobot will not be home to recieve the decks or to open the door for @Eboosted

@Mikenopolis that’s why I was saying ordering this week - it’s the 19th I’ll probably order by Thursday. Evo will be coming from NordBoards, Icarus will be coming directly from Loaded, both companies I’ve ordered from have delivery times in the 3-5 days across the states…so boards should arrive before end of Year

1 Like

Sent…10 chars.

Don’t worry about travel dates… my GF will be staying home either ways and it’s a guarded gate-entry condo with 24-hour doorman. Should be fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll travel as soon as I get the delivery confirmation, @gogomrrobot how far away are you from the airport? The flight arrives at 10am, then I could take the Marta and come back before the plane departs at 5pm

3 Likes

About 20mins – I live in Buckhead. Yeah it’s cool whatever you need. I can take you back to the Buckhead MARTA station… takes you right into the airport.

3 Likes

Great, I’m gonna start a PM with you me and @Eboosted so I can share the order details and we can plan around this.

Thanks @Mikenopolis for bringing up gogomrrobot.

Awesome. Then should I send my hi5ber to ATl instead of TX?

hey guys not derail anything but just got a thought.

I think reaching out to the deck companies and explaining that we’re intending on using their decks for esk8s, I bet we could get them to supply them at reduced prices or even for free. they’d probably enjoy extending their market into esk8s…

3 Likes