eBoosted Enclosures thread

Making an enclosure for the Outlaw is going to be difficult unless I have the deck here with me, can you send it over to Lima?

2 Likes

that would be my plan, I want to track down a couple of people who might want one first, I wanted to check it was 5

Thats interesting …and what is the depth and length ? Do you think I can squeeze double stack somehow ? with thick gaskets ?

Can you try fit this enclosure on the spud ?

Definitely use Sony VTC6 cells and also definitely buy Alan’s VTC6 specific enclosure! Mine just turned up here in the UK and @darkkevind’s 10S4P battery fits in perfectly now! :heart_eyes:

EBOOSTED_10S4P_SONY_VTC6_ENCLOSURE

Huge thanks to @Eboosted for making the new mould and working with me to get an additional 8mm of height into the enclosure compared to the standard 10S4P version (was previously going to be ~15mm but that would have been too much), amazing service!

4 Likes

Starting my battery build very soon but I finally got around to mounting my enclosure. I’m impressed by how it looks and even more impressed that this enclosure is actually thinner than my 12s4p TB enclosure :). I shouldn’t have any clearance problems.

20180928_182900

7 Likes

Hey Jonny I’m really glad you are able to finish your build now, it took some time but it worked perfect at the end. Hope to see more pictures of your final build

3 Likes

Cheers again Alan, hero! :smiley:

Hmmm, I think there are some persons who have a 10s4p pack and must use a rubber gasket, so the 10s4p can fit

Hey @Eboosted! I need an enclosure for my deck and your yet spud ss enclosure already comes close to what could fit under my deck. The thing is that in the middle part it’s only about 20,5cm. Do you think it’s possible to remove a bit from the side to make it fit? image image image

Edit: if there would fit any other of your enclosures I would be interested too.

1 Like

4 Focbox 12s8p, fat boy antispark and enough space for a charge only BMS. This enclosure is huge. If I was going 2wd I could have fit a 12s10p

20181005_132720

9 Likes

Which one is that ?

Evo double stack.enclosure

That’s awesome dude, i’m so pumped to see how it performs.

1 Like

I can’t wait either but I’ve been taking my time trying to make sure not to cut any corners or skip any steps.

3 Likes

that’s the way to do it, a battery that big could blow your balls off :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome! How are you planning to connect the p-groups?

With 2 12guage wires. Similar to what @Deckoz did.

1 Like

My new enclosures arrived, they look great! Thanks Alan!

Just in case anyone is wondering, the 12s Universal Enclosure is a dead ringer for the Evolve Bamboo deck.

https://www.eboardsperu.com/product/12s-universal-enclosure/

Here is a picture of the enclosure just sitting on top of the standard BGT enclosure.

p1 p2

6 Likes

Wow that’s a perfect fit, glad you liked it! You know you can fit 12s4p easily with a regular sized bms and two focboxes :smiley:

Thanks what I’m planning to do

1 Like