eBoosted Enclosures thread

Finally a custom enclosure for the Subsonic Talon. Looks good.

2 Likes

Question to the heat sink. Maybe you already answered but I missed it out. It it made for any special esc? Or is it individual just heat sink plate where you can mount any pcb? Do you sell them already? If yes, only in combination with your enclosures or also separated? What will be the price? I also would be interested to see the inner side of the heat sink. Looks great by the way! Very nice work :+1:

The heatsinks are made for dual focboxes, I’m already selling them as an option for my enclosures.

You can buy them here, it includes the cutting, installation and the heatsink itself.

20180921_211749

7 Likes

Do you still have SPUD Doublestack in stock ?

Not in stock but I take 2 days to make one, if you choose DHL you will get it in 2-3 days

1 Like

Any updates on the double stack for the Moonshine deck?

1 Like

I may have it next week, I’m building one for my own Sidekick, would like to fit a 12s5p or a 12s4p if there is not much space

1 Like

If i pick up a sidekick ill be going 10s on this one. But more batterys more better

1 Like

For 10s I suggest you get the SS version

1 Like

Max P in SS enclosure? Id love to go 10s5p @Eboosted or even 6p if possible

Then DS is the best choice. The Moonshine is an amazing deck, can’t wait to finish and ride mine

1 Like

I’m being indecisive, I want the sidekick but I’ve been in love with the rumrunner all year… But that kick tail keepa pulling me back lol (Plus now you’re making an enclosure…its a sign)

The Rumrunner looks like a Thermos, the Sidekick looks like a race car with a big rear wing, has the perfect size and the shape is amazing.

The only thing I’m not 100% happy is the green border, I might paint it black

3 Likes

Would match my tucks tho 0514698b48ecf6429a30c15a8cb8aba492e663b4_1_666x500

2 Likes

You will have to run green ABEC 11 Flywheels also, I’d love to run 90mm on mine

1 Like

20180921_162402_1537572293191

2 Likes

Can the Landyachtz Evo Falcon Enclosure fit five 2s4p N.E.S.E modules, (totaling up to 10s4p) BMS (Approx. 53x63mm) and Focbox Unity ?

BMS: 53x63mm FocBox Unity: 19x68x117mm N.E.S.E 2s4p module: 22x74x188mm (with bolts on both ends)

Knowing the diameters of the enclosure interior space would be of great help. :slight_smile: If so, I’m buying it!

1 Like

On the top of the Evo you have 185mm of width on the bottom part, just above the vesc compartment, you have 150mm of width. So unfortunately a 10s4p made of NESE modules won’t fit on the Evo enclosure, Focbox unity will fit perfectly as well as the BMS.

Nese modules take too much space, you are better off buying a boss lever spot welder, make a 12s5p and save money at the end, you just need to loose the feeling of fear to the challenge

4 Likes

Ah, dang.

Just out of curiosity - would I have more luck with the new Subsonic Talon? As I already have a set of NESE modules and wish not to spot weld my battery, just so I could still bring my board on flights. If the Talon can’t fit the NESE modules either, I just might have to start spot welding my batteries and lose the ability to fly. These are just so amazing looking enclosures and I’m looking to upgrade my setup to be a bit more of an eyecandy.

Thanks for the reply! <3

180mm of useful width, ditch the NESEs

IMG-20180924-WA0037

4 Likes