Ya me neither. Just playin along

1 Like

the troll is strong

2 Likes

doesnt work with me neither… xD rip

2 Likes

is it a trol or not?? because if not i panic because i want a enclosure xd

1 Like

yeh ahahahah, when @iKNOWaFATman said that he bought it, then I walked right into it :joy:

1 Like

I do not think it’s real. At least a cleaned the cookies on my computer. Last time has been a while ago :laughing:

1 Like

eboostin =/= eboosted lol come on guys

3 Likes

ahahaahahahah Damn, I was looking at the pictures, I do not even read the name…that was good @Eboostin you played well :wink:, but the one that convinced me was @iKNOWaFATman

1 Like

shit good troll… you got me ! i really was looking for a good deal… stil need an enclosuer tho.xD

gg well played @iKNOWaFATman :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If it makes you feel any better, he got me too.

1 Like

On the first version of the enclosure and 83mm wheels I wasn’t able to mount the motors forward:

I’m doing a modification on the enclosure and moving everything more towards the nose, this will give me enough space to mount dual 6355s belt driven system.

I’m also designing a 12s5p moonshine sidekick enclosure that could hold a big 80A Bestech BMS for charge and discharge and vesc6s

3 Likes

I have have returned @eboosted identity, thanks for the laughs, guys :joy:

5 Likes

I have the same problem using 30q cells… it’s not the battery, the enclosure itself is not meant to fit a doublestack staggered for some reason.

1 Like

I know. Have also that problem. A sheet of neoprene rubber have fixed that for me

Hey @Eboosted. Is the 12S Universal Enclosure still $80 + US shipping? Also, do you sell rubber gasket fitted for that enclosure?

Oops. Lol. See what you did boostin.20180919_171700

3 Likes

Hello guys, quick update.

About a couple of months ago @Subsonic_Paul sent me a deck to work on an enclosure, it took me several weeks to complete the design but it’s finally out.

Couldn’t be happier with the final result, here is a version with heatsink:

26 Likes

bella-hadid

please add the heatsink to mine btw :dark_sunglasses: thank you

quite an artist

1 Like