eBoosted Enclosures thread

I’m working on a taller enclosure right now with 10mm more height this might alleviate this issue. I’ll keep you posted @mrjonnyjones

1 Like

You may wish to make it ~12-15mm to make a little more room for neoprene, etc. But this is FANTASTIC news Alan, thank you so much! :smiley:

1 Like

What is the ground clearens to the enclosure with Jet Spud 29″ DS and 97 mm wheels? Any need of risers?

I’ve never tried that before, but I’ll definitely will try this over the weekend. Ground clearance with 107mm at least is huge

How mutch with 107? 97 will have 5mm less :stuck_out_tongue:

@Eboosted Were you ever able to make an enclosure for the Subsonic Talon? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m still on the designing process, I had to throw several designs to the trash and start again due the motors hitting the enclosure ir the design being to as cool looking. This has been the most difficult enclosure to make. However, I’ll finish it shortly

3 Likes

Oh man, yeah I could see this being a tough deck to design an enclosure for. I have one sitting ready to be used with a dual diagonal drive system from Ollin underneath, but I think it’s going to be a tight fit because of the motor clearance.

I’ll sit patiently. Thanks for the update, @Eboosted!

Also waiting patiently for a talon enclosure :slight_smile:

Has anyone tried the 12s universal enclosure on the LY top speed. I’m thinking of using it for the deck @Eboosted Will the enclosure should have enough concave for the deck?

Has anyone managed to inward mount motors on the Evo falcon enclosure that you know of @Eboosted ? We’re still fighting with it :frowning:

Just got this stealthy beast inimageimage Can’t wait to get a sexy enclosure to go along with it!

10 Likes

Interested in this also @Eboosted?

1 Like

Is that a carbon fiber subsonic

Carbon fiber layer on the bottom, fiberglass layer on top, maple sandwiched in between with a foam core :slight_smile:

2 Likes

O myyy…That is very sweet…What’s the weight of that bad boy if you know

I measured it at 4.3 lbs

1 Like

I had the same problem. It isn’t the pack it is the enclosure I think. Neoprene have fixed my height difference. The white pack is a 10s4p. The gap between the deck and enclosure was to big. So I had made an 10s3p but still there was a problem with height

imageimageimage image

2 Likes

Yes, I saw your previous reply to @Eboosted. Alan’s been fantastic - he’s basically dismantled his Vanguard to re-shape the enclosure! So all of us that want to make 10S4P Vanguard builds will be able to do so, he’s adding 15mm to the depth of the enclosure. I felt 15mm was enough to clear the battery and neoprene layers :slight_smile:

hello Alan, Is it still possible to buy the loaded vanguard enclosures?