eBoosted Enclosures thread

That looks so great! That’s exactly what I plan on doing for my custom enclosure in building for the ESCape’s I got. Very nice installation! :heart_eyes:

That’s awesome! @Eboosted how do I get one of these beauties?

Just go to my website and place an order, it’s here

1 Like

20180817_14455620180817_144619_HDR20180817_144506_HDRUploading…

7 Likes

Done! Thanks!

1 Like

I’m super excited. After weeks of design, thowing design to the trash and go back to the drawing board I finished the Moonshine Sidekick enclosure, an enclosure for the most beautiful deck I ever had, it has the best characteristics perfect concave, perfect 35" length which makes it very portable but not much so it has a great stability for high speeds, has a useful kicktail and a sweet shape.

The enclosure was a challenge because I needed to fit a 10S4P at least and kicktail decks do not have much space between the trucks, you could also fit a 10S5P but you will need to mount some electronics on top of the battery but it has some space space to do so.

3 Likes

@Frenchy

12 Likes

:heart_eyes: Luv it

OMG…that is Amazing @Eboosted …my abosolut favorite board… I’ve been haggling you alot on this…sorry… I’ve rode alot of deck this thing is my all time favorite deck I’ve bounced mine off a concrete wall the board is 20 pounds and does 40k …a co worker/friend bugged me for weeks wanted to try the board …I finally said fine go hurt yourself then …he has never skated a day in his life…BIG MISTAKE…well he lost control paniced in a wobble from a stone… hit the throttle it went out from under him full throttle into the wall did two flips landed broke the battery pack in inside the enclosure from the brunt force…but the deck has abosolut nothing wrong barly like I mean barly a dent on the urathane rail on the nose…it is so tuff it unbelievable… MY TRICK DAY I DESTROYED ALOT OF DECK OFF CURBS stairs and walls…not landing tricks properly… moonshine say it’s bullet proof and water proof I can tell you YES it is…by far one of best boards ever built to date…the stability and the foot placement is perfect you can ride it hard or just cruise and push and carve all day as your feet don’t get stressed from the shape of the deck…the rocker in the deck make it feel much lower then your average DH RACE DECK…unless a drop down will be lower…but it so nice for pushing and foot breaking…and the kick tail is perfect…the original deck was a 38 outlaw …then ppl want smaller …so the SIDEKICK came into play…34… this is the same like how Evo and the Evo falcon came in to play.40 evo and 36 falcon…because the short down hill racing board are going faster and have more power sliding control then the longer ones now thanks to technology…this is by far one of the best deck out there for our applications folks…ITs FUCKING LIGHT AS FUCK… WATER PROOF …IT HAS… PLASTIC RAILS …TO SMASH OFF CURBS AND WALLS WHEN LOST AND OUT OF CONTROL it is …UNDESTRUCTIBLE… PS sorry for the novel…ppl should nknow about this beast I’m so stoked …when are you taking my money @Eboosted

2 Likes

I can ship next week, you can place the order this afternoon after I upload the enclosure on my website

2 Likes

Is that the Subsonic Talon? If so, which enclosure did you use?

1 Like

it is a talon with @MasterCho enclosure

1 Like

Thanks @Eboosted @marcmt88 @torqueboards @psychotiller @Subsonic_Paul for his Century 40 deck @tb helping me win. everybody couldn’t stop checking my board out

20180819_113205_HDR20180817_19344920180817_19362620180817_193612-0120180817_193537

12 Likes

Amazing! Even the 3rd place guy couldn’t stop looking at your board from the podium :smile: congrats!

4 Likes

Congrats on your first place finish! :clap::clap::clap:, thanks for sharing your pics.

2 Likes

omguash. Making me blush. I even had to use my psychotiller hubs with vex pulleys. have you heard anything about his hubs being unbalanced or have wobble?

1 Like

Well he had an early version of the new sixshooters he called Wobblies that sold at discount to make room for the final perfect version of new sixshooters. No issues with those, though I did a touch of balancing on my originals ones (even ore-Wobblies, original design) way back ago. Nothing more than one would expect if you strive for beyond perfection lol.

Congrats on your build and win!

2 Likes

@Eboosted Hey Alan (and fellow Vanguard 10S4P enclosure customers) - I finally got my battery from Kevin Dark, however even though Kevin managed to make a 10S4P Sony VTC6 pack as flush as possible, the actual enclosure could do with being 10mm deeper! I feel a bit deflated to be honest, as now I have to use some kind of rubber gasket to fill the gap, so it won’t look as slick as the photos on the website.

IMG_20180823_172718

IMG_20180823_172754~2 (BMS protrudes ever so slightly, but does move to make the battery flush)

IMG_20180823_172858

IMG_20180823_172922

Does anybody have any further suggestions? Outside of potentially using a different enclosure.

Sorry to be negative, but this is the reality of the 10S4P enclosure that I have.

1 Like

Cut out part of the deck maybe?

Not a chance, sorry. That would mean milling 8mm of the deck, when the deck itself is only 10mm or so.