eBoosted Enclosures thread

Cerver and HS11 have space for 8 cells in parallel only

1 Like

Just purchased a 12s universal with mounting hardware and a weather seal gasket, should be gr8

1 Like

Thanks for your support man!

I start building them on Monday

1 Like

Silverline, here is the meassure of the big box.

14mm of length 15mm of width

1 Like

Evo double stack coming along? :grin:

3 Likes

It wasn’t as easy as I though. Maybe this weekend I’ll have it

5 Likes

Awesome, ordering cells and figuring out the lay out once I have the enclosure :slight_smile: I’m secretly hoping I can fit something bigger than a 12s8p lol

2 Likes

Look what my mom got in Texas:

5 Likes

Damn! This deck is SEXY!!!

8 Likes

Hey man, do you do a 10s5p enclosure for the Trampa Carver deck yet? :wink:

1 Like

Not yet Kevin, the mold design is being a PIA. The EVO and HS11 enclosures are still in the design process.

2 Likes

Your doing a new HS11 enclosure?

Yep I like it…

5 Likes

Yes @uigiroux. As we spoke before I’m doing a double stacked cell enclosure for the HS11 deck, this should fit a 12S8P. I’m. Still unsure on how would the board look like witj it though

I received my Carver enclosure today! What a beautiful piece! Well worth the money spent, and honestly I had been skeptical about the cost of the enclosure; then I watched a video promoting the one for the hs11. Perfection! That was the last push I needed. Definitely recommend anyone who is on the fence to scoop an eboosted enclosure up. You won’t be disappointed

8 Likes

Wow man! Thanks a lot for your kind words! It just pushes me to improve constantly!

2 Likes

Oh man no worries! It’s well deserved! It basically changes the way I look at the carver. Between you and @marcmt88’s mounts my interest in finishing this build is renewed

Any ETA on the Jet spud enclosure? Ordered 2 some time ago to ship in France!

@ElskerShadow can you give me the order number?

Apparently there was an error when I tried to order last time (3 weeks ago) what a shame I lost a lot of time there. I ordered again then with express shipping to catch up the time lost