eBoosted Enclosures thread

I’ve been contacted by Paul Cameron one of the owners of Subsonic Skateboards, they have offered to ship me a deck to my moms house, she will come to visit me in 15 days or so to Lima so she could bring it to me. :smiley:

10 Likes

I would do a talon enclosure

1 Like

Awesome news :slight_smile:

@Eboosted Sorry if this has been answered before, but can the 10S4P Vanguard enclosures (the ESC enclosure) fit 2x Focbox? Thanks! :smile:

1 Like

Yes

10 char

That is too nice

1 Like

Yes 10s4p on the battery enclosure 2 focboxes on the ESC enclosyre

2 Likes

@Eboosted Great, thanks Alan! :wink:

@zephyrc @adman @caustin what flex did you guys go for and what motors/setups are you planning on using?

Stock Talon 37, without any material or fabric in factory custom layering, is pretty stiff depending on rider weight. #Psychotiller 273mm 50° RKP Trucks and mounts with 6355 motors. This weekend I will test 12s3p and 10s4p 25q. Pictures soon.

Hey guys small update, Paul just shipped a Talon deck to my mom’s house. That’s an awesome gesture so I just want to thank him publicly, I should have the enclosure design pretty soon.

Let me know what kind of enclosure would you prefer for this deck, single stack, double stack, lambo design, pacific rim design or simple flat.

On the other hand, there is also a posibility to design a a pretty slim enclosure over a routed deck with channels for the motor wires.

3 Likes

I’d be keen on one like the Evo, a single with the lambo design. Especially it could fit at 10s5p. Its a stock downhill flex talon (black stain). I plan on running dual 6355s 2x Focboxes and a 10s5p 30q with an external BMS. Unfortunately I don’t have the tooling to rout the deck but that would be sweet. Thanks Paul and eboosted for making this happen.

1 Like

HI @Eboosted, can’t wait to receive my urban carver enclosure, and trying to make some sketch to prepare the fitting in it. I don’t know for now if i will fit a BMS in it, and i am thinking of a Danny’s DieBiems in it. Can you give me the exact dimension of the big hole? or just a photo with a reference would it fit a DieBiems with 2 VESC? Thanks for your work

Just read through this topic and PM’ed you. Want to get in an order, your work looks sweet!

2 Likes

Working with Alan is even smoother than the enclosures he makes. You won’t regret it.

1 Like

+1 one. Have exactly the same question :slight_smile:

The dimensions of the DieBieMS is 140x60x15 mm

Here is aphoto for reference, I don’t have th enclosure with me ATM.

3 Likes

What about the other way ? Can 140mm be there?

I could meassure it on Monday

1 Like

hi, I assume that this is the HS11 enclosure. (with 7 holes) What about the Urban carver enclosure (dimension is much bigger, only 4 holes. it is with the last 8 batteries) thanks