eBoosted Enclosures thread

I need at least 3 enclosures to cover the cost of the mold fabrication.

This is the first time someone asked for enclosures for these decks. The Earthwing can use the universal 12S enclosure.

https://alanchau.wixsite.com/eboosted/product-page/12s-universal-enclosure

2 Likes

I’d buy one for the Talon!

How can I order an HS11 flexible envlosure? I live in the States.

Contact me by PM I’m shipping next week.

Check Www.eboardsperu.com to select your enclosure and see pictures of them, then contact me by PM.

2 Likes

hmm, i wonder if the 10s4p universal will work with my deck, the landyachtz switchblade

i’m using a dual foxbox setup, would those fit inside the enclosure with the batteries? or would i need a separate enclosure with a phase wire for them

my big concern is the deck isn’t all that flat on the bottom and bowls up near the edges, wonder if i can just put some shims under there and get thick weatherstripping

The universal enclosure has some concave already, a rubber gasket would definitely help.

It will hold a 12s4p and 2 focboxes and a 60A bms

oh my although you’re shipping next week, probably too late for me to buy right now since i’ll be leaving from MA on a cross country move come the morning of june 4th. not to mention that landy evo enclosure might work too, with some trimming

The landy Evo will be too different, it has been too custom made for it.

The Universal might work better.

The enclosure is flexible, so no issues tightening the sides with bolts.

1 Like

What’s the dimensions of the last compartment on you HS11 Trampa enclosure? Would it fit a Bestec 80A BMS and two Focbox? Looks like it would be very tight

Thanks

Jon

Hello 135mm on the big ESC pocket.

Here’s a picture of two focboxes and 12S 60A Battery Supports BMS, they fit like a glove, if you can give me the siuze of the Bestech 80A BMS I’ll look for it.

3 Likes

It’s the HCX-D596 Measurements are : L120mm * W80mm * T20mm

Think it’s too wide to fit your enclosure.

http://bestechpower.com/444v12spcmbmspcbforli-ionli-polymerbatterypack/PCM-D596.html

No that BMS is huge, you could remove all 8 cells from one pocket and use it for the BMS, it will fit perfectly, but you will end up with a 10S4P

I dón think it’s physically possible to mount thst BMS with a 13S4P battery uner a HS11/Carver deck.

@vortek these are for you in gloss white

22 Likes

That’s really sleek :sunglasses:thanks!!!

That is beautiful. Do u sell this and is this for the 33” or 37”?

The gloss white enclosures are for the Loaded Vanguard

It’s an incredibly tight fit. Can post an image of this once I am home.

Hi. I’m a total noob and looking for a simple Way to get a custom board based on a vanguard. Do you know if your enclosures could be used to house Wowgo 2S components on a Loaded Vanguard deck? Thanks

@AirborneOrc

I went to the Subsonic factory and met one of the owners. I got to test each board and each one can be custom layered and stain. For the price its a steal. So I picked up The Talon black to test out. fits a 22inch enclosure. Ideas?

6 Likes