eBoosted Enclosures thread

@Eboosted do you also do custom enclosures?

any chance you will sell a board+battery + enclosure combo?

@Eboosted can I fit 10s4p 30q flat pack with bms on top which is a very small charge only bms in the jet spud enclosure?

Yes he does…

Thats how the

• EVO, soon Falcon
  • Icarus
  • Zenith
  • Spud

Etc came to be. Normally he requires a minimum request quantity so that making the molds is worth it. I believe Minimum is 3 or 5 enclosures, and needs the deck to make the initial bucks & mold.

Pretty sure his current options are

• Landyatchz Evo
  • Landyatchz Evo Falcon (coming soon)
  • Sector 9 Bintang
  • Hi5ber Zenith
  • Loaded Vanguard, 10s and 12s options
  • Loaded Icarus 10/12s
  • Never Summer Reaper
  • Trampa Street Carver bottom mount
  • Trampa HS11/Holy Pro bottom mount
  • Jet Spud 29"
  • Universal Flat enclosures 10s, 12s

Most have been commissioned by forum members :slight_smile: and his work is amazing… You’ve seen my Evo enclosure :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah, I saw them, but the problem is that I am not running with 18650… My lipos are bit fat so I need bit higher, wider enclosure but I don’t think there will be other people who will want to join me…

Second day in a row I forget to look at sizes of my packs on evo deck if they are going to fit :weary:

I guess I will start learning how to make enclosures :smiley:

@kug3lis I’m in the process of building my website, here the temporary one, but at least works and you can see all my enclosures portafolio

https://alanchau.wixsite.com/eboosted

1 Like

plz tell me thats an image and your not leaning skateboards against the vantage… :joy: your website looks fantastic btw :star_struck:

Thanks but you need to specify dimensions too :smiley:

Thanks man! lol, Yeah that fictional Vantage was replaced with real electric vehicles.

What dimensions do you need? the HS11 enclosure?

They fit with enough space after the rubber gasket so I’d say it has space for 26mm of height.

1 Like

In general not specific enclosure :slight_smile:

Price for the double-stacked enclosure for the Jet Spud + shipping to Spain? I want to be in the first batch if possible! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey man!

Yes, you could be included, send me a pm for details

Hello guys, I just finished the double stacked Spud 29" version, you could fit a 12S6P if you want, that would be kinda crazy but we have some crazy members around here :crazy_face: , so it’s all good :sunglasses:

You can find more pictures and size on my web.

www.eboardsperu.com

First batch ready next weekend, let me know if you would like to reserve one for your build.

6 Likes

I’m working on the Evo Falcon ATM:

It’s much shorter, so we needed to cut off a bit of the center:

The front and tail have a different curvature:

So the same mold could not be used, a new mold is on the works.

6 Likes

i take it that gaskets are not available for the spud?

2 Likes

gotta bookmark this for later in my build, these are some nice pieces

is that single or double stack in there?

Think you can do an enclosure for these decks?

1 Like

I’ve got a Bustin Royce Pro so i second this!

1 Like