eBoosted Enclosures thread

No… But I use the m4 throughout the build… motor mounts. Motors etc. Easier to buy packs of 200 and use it throughout. As motor mounts and motor screws are always socket head on my build… More so multipurpose purchasing…

2 Likes

For me its what Decky said. But Also, I like the socket style because it just feels more secure to me. I own a rock climbing gym and some of the holds we put on the wall use socket bolts and some use countersunk bolts. The ones with Martini bolts spin more (we dont like that).

I know this doesn’t compare to this application at all, but just why I have that mindsight.

4 Likes

i had the same problem with holds spinning in my friends gym with socket and countersunk, you just need more bolts :blush:

I know what my wife and I are doing next time we’re in AL :wink:

3 Likes

For what enclosure? For the Spud?, the Evo already has a rounded shape for the wires at the tail and nose

Also I just realized since someone recently like this old post

I never posted pictures of the battery built into the Evo enclosure here so people didn’t have to search for it looking for references. For anyone looking for an Evo

8 Likes

Cool. I’m still waiting on Carvons, so I haven’t even begun the Evo build yet. I guess I’ll start working on that pack now.

2 Likes

EHR.

MAH.

GERD.

You must be a mind reader - I was going to ask @Deckoz about these for my next build.

Gonna go well with these:

How TF do I rotate this 90CW?

2 Likes

I thought I had posted them before for ya or maybe it was for you but someone else asked too.

Anyway what do you mean 90 on the tkps?

1 Like

nah, i want to rotate the picture 90 degrees counter clockwise.

Also - I completely forgot about that link! Much better, and I think black/gold with a touch of red (washers) will look very nice.

1 Like

Yup, I went gold as well. I am also very curious how the Adjustable TKP is, don’t want to further hijack though!

1 Like

What is the thickness of that enclosure?

Additional, at the peak(center of the deck), it’s an additional 26mm @taz. Measuring the thickness detached doesn’t tell the whole story. As when I torque it down the enclosure pulls itself outward and flatter. I.e when I lay the enclosure on without bolting it. I can push down in the center and there is a gap. Once I bolt it, It pulls the enclosure outward with less of a curve and compresses the batteries against the deck.

1 Like

Thanks. That is really thin so less spacers are need to provide the necessary clearance.

@Eboosted Are you going to make a flat thin and double stacked enclosure for the Evo falcon? Im more leaning for a double stacked now :slight_smile:

The Falcon has a really low ground clearance, the flat enclosure is more than enough, have you seen @deckoz build he was able to fit a whooping 13S5P, even though it was for the regular full size Evo, why would you need more than that a 12S5P?

1 Like

yea, ive seen his. I just wanted to make sure 12s4p will fit with plenty of room.

1 Like

On another note did you receive your Falcon yet in Peru :slight_smile:

I’ve got a 12s4p double stacked on my Evo Falcon. Yell if you wants pics.

1 Like

Im actually copying your Falcon with the evolve wheels lol. I saw yours and was like yup I want to build that :star_struck:

1 Like