eBoosted Enclosures thread

Hey I’m pretty sure its against paypal’s TOS to charge a Paypal Fee and it only takes one disgruntled customer to report you and get your account locked. Either work the price into your shipping cost or something, or a handling fee but paypal does not like people charging "Paypal Fee’s. Honestly i’d recommend deleting/editing any comments mentioning them

Thanks for the heads up, I didn’t know it was against Paypal policy.

Keep in mind the following PayPal policy which prohibits surcharges…

4.6 No Surcharges. You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as a payment method. You may charge a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services, as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge and is not higher than the handling fee you charge for non-PayPal transactions.

https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=ua/UserAgreement_full&fli=true&loc

1 Like

Yeah really it means nothing as the fee’s just get passed on to the consumer in some way no matter what. Maybe it just makes them look better compared to credit card companies that do the same thing idk.

But yeah learned that one the hard way and would hate for anyone to go through the same.

1 Like

Any news on the Jet spud? Do you offer double stack Enclosure?

1 Like

The enclosure is on the works, I might be able to make two versions of the enclosure, a flat thin one and a double stacked, I’ll have something next week

4 Likes

Im in for a Evo Falcon flat thin enclosure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I got the Evo Falcon deck in my freight forwarder in Miami today, I might get the enclosure next weekend in Lima and then I’ll start the design

d35e7a0c-e9f8-4a12-82b5-d580475dd96e

9 Likes

Yes, put me down for a falcon enclosure on Mikenyc order for combined ahipping to us!

1 Like

Great you will be on the first batch!

Will you be able to incorporate some kind of outlet in the front for 4wd the same way you are currently doing in the back, or will that require a modification?

1 Like

You mean the gap?

It’s already there :wink: granted mine is flexed outward a bit because I have cells shoved in the nose… But the gap for wires is there

1 Like

+1 for double stack

1 Like

nice man. btw, where did you get the colored hardware? it’s such a nice detail.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B073ZD3Q3X/ref=mp_s_a_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1524319388&sr=8-15&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=m4+fender+washer

Look up “Fender Washer” you can find all sorts on Amazon. Depending on what size/color/type of bolt you are using.

4 Likes

What @Sender said!

I typically order mine off eBay but they’re just anodized fender washers for socket heat cap screws :wink:

2 Likes

is there a reason you went socket head instead of countersunk? i love my countersunk washers, the socket head ones were a little too chunky for me

Mmm gold!

10c

1 Like

I went socket because I feel like they lock down better. Probably just in my head (and that is what @Deckoz did, and he is my hero).

2 Likes

I used socket head Because I like the depth of the heads, less likely to strip, or had the head torqued off. Counter sunk are also typically wider when in combination with a fender washer. So size was a thought too. Using M4 socketheads with fender washers is the perfect width for eboosteds flanges.

3 Likes

@Deckoz do you guys really torque down your enclosure enough that you strip the bolts?