eBoosted Enclosures thread

Well now that spring is here, you have more demand for lawns to be mowed :smirk:

1 Like

I can make any enclosure you want if you ship the enclosure to Miami, I have a freight forwarder there with shipments 3 times a month, however i usually take the board back when I have a friend going to USA or I travel to visit my mom.

I could always ship it via postal service but it’s usually more 80 bucks.

I also like to work on enclosures that at least 3 are going to be ordered, so custom enclosures for only one deck are always a lost on my side.

5 Likes

What are the dimensions of the Loaded Vanguard 12s Battery Enclosure? I am buying a 12s2p battery from DIYelectricskateboards.com and I wanted to know if it fit on the flex 3. The dimensions of the battery are 13.18" Length, 5.51" Width, 0.86" Height.

Hello, a built battery won’t fit this Enclosure, you need to make a custom battery, take a look at my thread here:

The 12s2p batteries are usually flat and long.

Hey @Eboosted What are the chances you have an enclosure for a Trampa carver deck that will fit a 12S4P 18650 with a Vruzend kit? I don’t have a spot-welder and like the ease of assembly and maintenance that comes with the kit. I will most likely use a double FOCbox or HW6 controller but these can go on the tail of the board if necessary. Looking for options at this point. Thanks!

Do you recommend making my own 10s4p or should I buy it from Barajabali?

@barajabali makes some great batteries. Been running one for year now that he made me. Great products.

1 Like

Can he make it specific to the Eboosted vanguard enclosure?

I’m sure he can and I have heard nothing but good things! You will be in good hands

1 Like

Yes, I just did a 12s4p for an eboosted enclosure. Just have it shipped to me, ill build the pack in it

1 Like

Thanks for the compliment :slight_smile:

@barajabali da man!

1 Like

Thanks brotha!

2 Likes

@Eboosted I’m very interested in a Tampa enclosure for 12S4P and dual VESC6 if you have any of those available?!

Hello, I have two different exckosyres for Trampa, the HS11/HolyPro and the Carver deck.

I have both ready to ship.

Send me a PM for details

2 Likes

Any chance for a Landyachtz Evo falcon 2018 (36") enclosure made as big as it would fit the deck? Love you work you did on Deckoz build!

3 Likes

And who’s the man in Europe?

@darkkevind I think?

2 Likes

@darkkevind @Acidfie if you want a welded battery or me for a custom one :wink:

2 Likes

Hey, do you have any of the Vanguard 10S4P and VESC enclosures that you can ship to US? I’m looking for a split enclosure to hold 10S3P of 18650s + BMS in one and 2 x FOCBOX + receiver in the other, and it seems like your enclosures would fit this stuff.

Edit: also figure I should mention I’m looking to use these on an Axis Arbor deck, but that’s pretty similar in shape to a Vanguard, so I don’t suppose there’d be any issues with that, right?