eBoosted Enclosures thread

I’m guessing he’s referring to the rear truck for phase and motor sensors.

I got lights similar to shredlights that fit, actually a GB going on!

How much for the enclosure from the Phoenix on the holypro.

Hello, here are the prices:

HollyPro/HS11 enclosure $125 Shipping to USA $20 Paypal fee 5.85 %

Optionals: Rubber gasket $20 Bolt kit $15

I don’t have enclosures right now in USA but I’ll have some in 2 weeks, let me know if you want to be added to the next batch

1 Like

You are offer such nice enclosures, I’m sure I’ll need some one day :heart_eyes:

Everytime I read one of your threads I have to laugh because you always write HollyPro :joy: It is the HolyPro deck because it is holy :wink: I just pissed in my pants because I checked what “holly” means :rofl:

1 Like

How much would a custom enclosure be on one of Red Ember boards?

2 Likes

This was your making right? Saweeet!

1 Like

Looks like @psychotiller

1 Like

Haha oh whoops…

Yeah, lol this corrector is a PIA. Anyways this HollyPro is more blessed than the HolyPro, as no holes could ever be blessed

2 Likes

If there was a lip about 5-10mm going completely around the enclosure just before the fins, then it would be easy to mount to the bottom of an enclosure with a hole cut out and could be sealed with a rubber gasket and secured with screws from the lip going around the case. I would really like to do that to…

Yeah but it’s not the case so this is not a solution :wink: I still haven’t figured what to do yet. I think i will try to use friction and black silicone it should be enough i have some ABS sheets to try if it works

Take a look at the new dual enclosure made for the ESCape. It’s got just what I was suggesting, about 5mm lip all around the enclosure, so it could much more easily be exposed from the bottom of a enclosure. Though if you look at the post I just made on that same thread, there is an even better solution IMO now for how to cool your ESCape’s enclosure and additionally mount it on your trucks and therefore save space so you can have even more batteries!

Hey so if I wanted a custom enclosure for a Red Ember Board would I need to send it down to you in Peru I’m guessing? I don’t mind that, just kind wondering what the shipping cost would be around… :wink:

That , and I think 2 other people has to be interested to also buy one. That how it is for I think the Jed spud? Psychotiller often collabs with treenutter to make Encolsures for the decks though.

Yeah, I have seen those and they are extremely nice, but I slightly prefer the look of @Eboosted enclosures, they have really cool texturing effects.

@psychotiller reminds me of a rockstar. this is how I picture him when he wakes up: “FUCK YEAAAAA LETS GO MAKE SOME FUCKIN ENCLOSURES!!!”

and @Eboosted is the modern day pop star “hey bro wanna drop by and chill? we can make some wicked enclosures, it’ll be lit”

and it definitely effects the final product (btw not saying 1 is better than the other, some like both styles) (psychotiller plz don’t turn this into a “your mom” circle jerk)

9 Likes

I have a 12S Univeral enclosure with rubber gasket in the USA that is brand new that I’m not using (got the new evo enclosure). PM me if you are interested.

1 Like

how much?

dang maybe @Apolo was right…

1 Like

Can we have some pics?