Eboosted 12s4p Vanguard Enclosure

oh shit! this is awesome, does this mean that it might be able to fit the diyeboard 10s5p battery?

I donā€™t know. Itā€™s being designed for Sony Vtc6 cells which are thicker than regular 18650 cells.

Will they still have to be staggered or no

Yes you need to mount them staggered, thereā€™s no point to build a battery that is not, too much wasted space

Yes that is true, but more people would want this new enclosure if it could fit stacked packsā€¦please, if you could make this new one 20mm taller, that would be huge!

I tried to make a Vanguard version 15mm taller this week and it looked terrible, so I ditched the option.

Since I started to make enclosures I had a lot of request asking to make custom ones to fit more batteries, thicker to fit a big bms, longer to fit more cells, wider to make room for even more cells, for instance I had a lot of requests to make space for 10 cells vertically for the hs11 or carver but the enclose looked like crap so I never even try to design it.

1st rule in my designs is to keep the enclosure looking pretty and sleek

3 Likes

Can I buy the version you are ditching?

Iā€™ve already ordered like 3 sets of enclosures from you :wink:

That makes sense, right now the pack is slightly smaller than boostedā€™s extended range pack, right?

Slightly? Itā€™s noticeabley smaller than the boosted extended range in height. Itā€™s about the same height as the standard range

image image image image

2 Likes

I canā€™t see what the words on the bottom of the pack say, is that an extended range pack?

boost75

1 Like

Yes thatā€™s an Extended Range & a 10S4P enclosure

Damn ok now I see what @Eboosted was saying with the added 15mmā€¦that would look ridicuolus :laughing:

Hey i would love to use one of your enclousres but i only want a 12s2p battery for now. I was thinking about the Miami Electric Boards one and wondered if that would be a good idea to have the extra space in your enclosure or would it even fit.

I suggest you get a 10s4p vanguard enclosure set (battery and ESC) and use a double stacked battery, you will have plenty of space to upgrade to a 10s4p later down the road

I really want 12s though b/c i have hummies and they are exponentially better with 12s.

1 Like

So then get the 12s enclosure bro :joy:

I just dont know what to do because i only want a 12s2p battery and didnt know if the extra space would harm the battery

No, extra space would not harm the battery. Use velcro and secure the battery to the deck so that it does not move around, and you will be fine. If you are planning on using a flex 3, 4, or 5 vanguard, the 12s enclosure looks huge.