E-Toxx Webshop Online

Last batch he did it for 60 euros plus shipping Just to give an idea, it can change obviously

Has Jen’s agreed to produce them if we can get 5 sets? I’m potentially happy to order two sets and I’ll sell the other set on if needs be

Yeah, I asked for a set for myself, but it’s not worth the time for a single set So we’re all set @Lionzion and @BigBrit

@Nowind start the machine !! Actually, if you take the time, it won’t hurt to have a small step forward of these, I’m sure more people are interested in buying some, I haven’t ask the french forum, and some persons are interested in Leiftech’s private group

1 Like

Is that the Facebook private group? I’ve sent a join request but still waiting to be accepted. Could you poke someone for me?

My plan would be to sell on the second set on there tbh as I think I will just keep one set

1 Like

Sure thing ! I think @okp is a moderator of the group too

1 Like

I will text Cedric then, didn’t realise!

1 Like

should be fixed!

2 Likes

Yep, cheers bro

hey Anastase!, add me in the list: interested for the leiftech wheels!

@RookieTwo okay ! 1 or 2 sets? @BigBrit You want to stick with 2 sets or only one ? We have the 5 needed

I’ll go back to 1, was just trying to help out by increasing to two but I’d we have the 5 then we’re good!

2 Likes

I’ll go for 2 sets! (yes, I’m a bit of a hoarder)

1 Like

@Nowind are we on then bro? Got a load of sets now!

1 Like

1 set for : @DavidC @BigBrit @Balta_6 2 sets for @RookieTwo @Lionzion

lets move in my leiftech thread :

1 Like

Just to show some pics of the fkn gorgeous MINI Dual Direct Drive -Full CNC Aluminium-MTB Trampa “Black LF4 Hard Anadozised” upgradet with the Silent Helical Gears and Keyway option :blush:

Easy to set, fkn insane to use … I’m in love :heart_eyes: and my friend too (the proud and recent owner of this monster)

Big Up Jenso :v: thanks a lot brotha :wink:

20 Likes

THANK YOU so much my FRIEND

3 Likes

Nice clearance !! And nice build !

2 Likes

Ordered yesterday :grin: Congrats!!!

2 Likes

:crazy_face::call_me_hand: This kit is even crazier than what I could image !!!

I feel like riding on the puff, or even quieter !! During the testing, we could just hear mostly the Kart extractor ventilation, my finger on the cam, the wind, and a bit the motor! Fkn crazy bro !!! I’m in love, can’t wait to make mine :v::heart_eyes:

And thx @Pimousse, you could run with him maybe the WE ! :wink:

15 Likes

bravo, nice work, and what a silence …

1 Like