E-Toxx Webshop Online

:laughing::laughing::sweat_smile:

ha yes ! i’m looking for it since before thiss summer if I remeber well (with also there carbon truck)! I just see the Kaly model on insta :blush:

1 Like

haven´t seen there carbon truck yet. it´s also already on there website?

No, like I don’t find again the Kaly model … maybe in the story. The trucks from eskating were posted long time ago on instagram story too… I only find the deck :

Edit: alberto should open a topic on they’re new coming part !

1 Like

Funny prices ? The prices were the same as on your site except that the shipping costs were less…Also it doesn’t explain why the prices only went up for the Trampa resellers. When checkin on the Trampa site the prices remain the same. Resellers , stores or whatever you call it need to be informed beforehand when you are changing your prices. No Trampa reseller , vendor or whatever could possibly just guess that the prices go up.I agree with some members here that communication is the key. Other brands have understood that and i really hope that Trampa will also. I love my Trampa deck and trucks but hate your business practices so much.

2 Likes

I just ordered the E-Toxx Gear drive system for my Trampa - super hyped!!!

7 Likes

I watched this stupid video and suddenly they introduce E-Toxx Boards (05:19) :rofl: “Custom made skateboards, front and rear wheel suspension longboard”

10 Likes

hahaha…yeah the rest are ugly designed

Jens for president! NOW!!!

6 Likes

Jens needs a PR/Marketing Manager.

1 Like

Nice find brother :grinning:

El Presidente :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I really need my friend, i´m not that good in comunications :joy:

6 Likes

Will the ‘‘old’’ trampa direct drive take M5 screws? Forgot what it uses to mount motors.

Ähm not sure what you wanna know… Motorscrews for 63mm Motors always M4 Housing Screws are M5

Helps this?

1 Like

The MTO-6880 are M5. Wanna know if it fits, kinda like a fat cat in a small box.

Looking for people to buy some Leiftech center wheels from this gentleman ? 5 is the minimum, we’re at 3 for now, need 2 more sets !

I’m down for some center wheels, in the UK

One set or 2 ?

1 Like

@Lionzion Almost there for those nice center wheels

1 Like

I take 1 set. I just got a Leiftech and it has the newer center wheels on it so just one set for me

How much are they?

Can’t wait !