E-Toxx Webshop Online

what is that?

Basically sensores - just not the hall type you usually have on sensored motors.

3 Likes

It’s a very precise way of controlling your board as it keeps track of your motor axle rotations with a magnet, so it’s supposed to make for a better quality ride. I belive Boosted Board uses these. Check in the forum for the AS5047.

2 Likes

Doing alright man, glad to see you back on the forums! Gonna have to get in on this beta testing I think, just waiting on some cash :grin:

2 Likes

Nope that was not me, i looked at the Flipsky6’s as a option for my comp95 build but, decided to go with the Escapes.

1 Like

ask Tom @Idea, I think he got some.

Looks like next level. I have already a gear drive by nowind which works fantastic. But less weight, helical gears and encoders starts to make me think again. Shame on you that i am in a fight again with my boss at home and my wallet. Hope to see more soon.

6 Likes

@Ackmaniac I just “forget” to ask… like today… I “forgot” to ask if I could buy marcmt’s new dual idlers for Surf rodz trucks lol

Eh? Idea has some what?

:joy::joy::joy: dont understand too

1 Like

I think he was inferring that @idea might have some Flipsky 6’s.

1 Like

Damn dude, I haven’t even been able to install your chain drive (mbs sold out of trucks) and now this comes out! :joy:.

Very nice!!

Mbs restocks in August they say

1 Like

Exactly :smiley: @Nemesis @Nowind

1 Like

Matersciencesdampiiiiiiiiiieeece once again !!! MBS Matrix2 Spur Gear Drive AKA E-Toxx Mini Helicals Direct Drive > ok I’m in for testing !!! where did I sign ?!?? :blush:

5 Likes

The shitty worst weak spots you could get even before riding them, is the fucking 2 backs bolts with not complete hole partern in the plastic/nylon part of the trucks. This FKN ripped bolt !! Every time I try to mount a matrix 2 trucks it happened. This painted set of screw/bolt is not helped too I guess, even with good quality it ripped… Just a really annoying point when you set them, and shred the plastic and hope to never un-set them after that … :crossed_fingers: (imo)

1 Like

What an impressive come-back !!! Congrats !

1 Like

Good to see you up and running Jens, esk8 is not the same without you.

1 Like

Yeah I had same problem, fkn nightmare if the holes aren’t perfect. Had to trim the plastic back a little bit to use a wrench to hold them. Pain in the ass! Other than that though these trucks are the shit, super stable at speeds anyway. Stoked they widened the wheelbase.

1 Like

Your new drives with integrated AS5047 encoder looks incredible! Do you guys have any plans to make geared drives for PU wheels (97, 100, 107)mm? Would LOVE to get a set of those if you ever decide to make em. :heart_eyes:

1 Like