E-Toxx Webshop Online

Any chance of offering direct drive for MBS Matrix Pro trucks?

@all

FYI

Have had an accident last week Broke one lumbar body Staying at the hospital Waiting for further examination

Keep on rocking

3 Likes

Ouch dude. Well I hope your lower back has a quick recovery!

1 Like

@Nowind hope your ok man… What happened :frowning:

1 Like

Get well soon man! :metal:

1 Like

Holy shit, wish you a speedy recovery!

Take it easy and rest up as much as needed.

1 Like

Oh shit dude - I was convinced you were made completely of CNCd steel and invincible! :muscle:t3:

So sorry to hear this bro - hope it’s nothing too serious and that you’re being looked after in hospital.

Heal well and fast brother :crossed_fingers:t3:

3 Likes

Heal fast and get up soon brother!

Was it board related or what happened?

1 Like

Oh no… Sorry to hear about that. :confused: Recover quickly bro !

1 Like

good recovery!!!

1 Like

Feel better Jens. I hope that you are back to 100% soon.

2 Likes

good recovery jens

1 Like

Hey

Thank you all for best recovery wishes.

After 5 days at the hospital i’m back home. Have to wear a spinal orthese the next 12weeks. In 2weeks is a xray check, if the lumbar body stays stable there is no need for a surgery.

Happy that it looks good for complete recovery! Hell man… 12weeks without any sports will let me need a quattro 80mm board to carry my fat body🤣

But better 12weeks then a whole life )-:

It happens by a chilled after work ride with my eATB on a small trail in the woods…

The wipeout was nothing scary compared to other ones i had the last three years, not one scratch but super strong pain around my lower back from second one… Not much speed at all, maybe 20kmh… loosed control on slippy underground and chrashed sideways on my back…

I was wearing full body armour as usual…

Bad luck with alot of good luck in the end

Keep calm guys, ride safe…

:beers:

26 Likes

Keep the positive spirit, man. Positive things happen to positive minded people. :slight_smile: Wish you a good recovery again.

2 Likes

Get well soon Jens

1 Like

Ah bro - so glad you’re ok. Sucks that you can’t ride, but like you say, it’s only a small amount of time and worth resting up properly to make sure you heel fully. Don’t rush it man, get well and we look forward to seeing you tear up the dirt again soon!

1 Like

Were you using the bindings on your board? Did you land on something? I’m glad you won’t need any plates or screws, that would be a major annoyance and limit your range of motion.

Take it easy for awhile!

1 Like

wish you a good recovery. Positive side: more time for design new parts !

2 Likes

Home sweet home :smiley:

Glad to hear that it could work without surgery and without long term problems… that’s some good news man! :metal:

2 Likes

frowny face dude… jensobro! heal fast mybro!

1 Like