E-Toxx DirectDrive VS Trampa Vesc6 VS Leopard 8072-170kv VS Nowind

@Cobber Hehe the fun thing is that he dont use the gearbox… he is running a beltdrive…

Edit: compare to my video… Gearbox is louder then belt, never said different… but i think the motors produce some really bad feedback noise … not sure

@tommyjamez Dont get it (-: What you selling? I get a check ? For what :smile:

1 Like

not selling anything to you. I just want to use you build schematic and then sell it in my store after testing .

Haha Yeah its a free world

1 Like

As always Jenso, you are a huge inspiration to me!!! Thanks for pushing the limits! :grin:

2 Likes

I am a newbie, been reading here for about 1 month, Jenso you are also an inspiration to me and I am sure to many more.

Karim

3 Likes

No Pics , No Vids … only pure emotions after 20mins of torque rush

BÄÄÄÄÄÄÄMMM

This machine is an absoultely beast, maybe needet 2-3 Batterys to get on with it :

I´m used to Rc Type Esc´s like Max6 and Roxxy… with the Vesc6 i have had to realize that i should pull the trigger FULL for full PUNCH :heart_eyes:

Really impressive this System, you get an -perfect startup, smooth as hell -nice brakes, full proportional over whole triggerway -stays actually cool as an pinguin , lowest is for sure the VESC, dont feel any temp on the bottom of my case(direct connection) Motors are barely warm, and it was no cold day in Germany today

HOTTEST is actually one “parallel-connector” i think their is a bad solder… will check before next run Generall i think i have to invest in some new Batterys, this ones are really well tortured… Best Performance is always a complete system…

Get a Beer now, stay tuned (-:

17 Likes

vote Jenso for president ! always pushing it to the next level.

3 Likes

Would/could this setup work with the full MTB (16") ultimate hanger? Being a bigger rider, an 80mm torque monster is very attractive/interesting, but it looks like (unconfirmed) trampa may be phasing out their infinity/vertigo trucks (based on website updates/stock levels and [I think] a bump in price to the ultimate trucks).

No, just waiting for stock to arrive. They will be available soon.

Frank

1 Like

Hmm, cause we are in the topic now. i was alway curious where do xour parts get Produced ? UK, China, Eastern-Europe ?

Ahh, okay, thanks…

Really sad to hear that, maybe you need some larger motors like these. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Finally, here is the post for the elastomere spring truck upgrade:

@Nowind: you should be able to increase the current limit way further, as I’m riding my VESC 4 boards with c6364 motors at 100A motor and battery current limit. Also tried 120A which ran fine for some time until a motor started smoking… :imp:

2 Likes

Hey Yap thats what i think… :smiling_imp: Just cant go higher actually…

I feel like I’m missing something. How are you running so much current through your VESC 4? …or is total the dual total?

Already tried the “no hw limits fw”?? Appears after checking the ‘show non default fw’ checkbox:

@nw-esk8: My VESCs are beefed up to handle the current with ease. To keep this offtopic discussion short check out my build threads for detailed information:

3 Likes

Ha Noooooo i not know about :grin: Frank told me Benjamin has to compile it…

Nice

smoke it up bro :smiling_imp: only 120amp? LOL new vesc territory :punch: Jenso’s big Leo’s will suck up a bit more, can’t wait to see the video :sunglasses: is it a vesc hack or?

He he… then crank it up and wait for the booom…

According to a post from Ben the VESC 6 can measure up to ±165A, so you should not exceed 150A for motor/battery max and 160A absolute max to keep some safety margin.

(for beta users: http://www.vesc-project.com/comment/377#comment-377)

@Cobber:

Yep. 120A on VESC 4.7 :wink:

2 Likes

cool dude, if I had seen such big numbers maybe I wouldn’t have bought my 59v scorpion esc’s… or maybe I would have :muscle: