E-sk8 meet up / Riders camp 2017

renting 18650 packs… LOL dude you’re cracking me up.

eboard rentals though… hmmmmmmmmmmm

Think abt it…

Not responsible for the board failing or streeting someone’s face …

But yeah man rent boards out … Start group tours on boards

I have been scooping out rides in my town

Play gigs, deliver boards and keep the shipping costs to pay for the tickets. The rest must come from the presumably huge marketing budget.

In honesty, I fully understand your concerns, having family as well. We are burning enough money already with our stupid hobby.

Just trying to promote a “yes we can do” attitude.

2 Likes

if there was a small powerful charger it’d be nice to travel across the country by board using backroads stopping in coffee shops to charge and hotels or hostels to sleep. If i had money and time.

some of us are meeting sunday in san francisco in golden gate park

im definitly in for a europe meetup! i´m located in south germany - border to france, and im open to drive a bit :wink:

1 Like

sounds like fun - I’d be up for it.

1 Like

Okay

Who is gonna take charge in this. Let’s have a US meetup

lets mayby do a seperate threa for Eu and NA ?

VEGAS BABBBBBY VEGAS

Blah blah blah

1 Like

Let’s brainstorm a good place. Close to most of us.

Vegas might not be a bad place

1 Like

I vote SoCal, Sand Diego area (1hr)… I have family out there.

Yeah but I could actually put together an event out here in Vegas, sorta like a convention…I still got plenty of friends in Hotel Conventions…

And I can take you guys for a little tour that really no one aside from a few people have done…

It depends on the groups response to this…

The bigger the group the better I think I can make it

Sounds good. I may be down

1 Like

Doesn’t CES feature all the latest in personal electric vehicles? I’ve only been to NAB but I could see similarities in that you have the big mega booths with name brands then other areas that are a mixture of DIY, overseas companies and US based booths. I hardly ever hang out at the Canon, Panasonic, etc. booths because its fun to tool around and mix it up with the smaller vendors.

CES encompasses all types of electronics …literary …abt 80% of the stuff they don’t talk abt

1 Like