DUAL VESC €110 - Fill the google form

Yeah it’s a shame. I’ll see if hummie will send me one instead.

What is it with eu groupbuys? Lots of talk and no cash?

1 Like

The 6.6 had a great response. But a lot of people voted and didn’t say anything. Same with this but we only have like 20 votes

^^ Thats a lot of votes, and I didn’t really need to bug anyone to reach the MOQ

1 Like

So whats the status… do u need 20 buyers?

I think im in, if it is not too late…

1 Like

Yes and it looks really depressing so far :slight_smile:

Still on 6 people

Ok, filled the form… if nothing happens soon, i guess we will find out…

On a side note, I didnt come up with this GB easy…

I think i saw it when it first appeared and now I got to it because a friend told me about it…

So there is slight possibility many havent seen it yet… but i supose the 6.6. Vesc GB went a lot faster

1 Like

Its a shame, i was going to join but i saw there wasnt a lot of people that wanted one so i ordering one directly

1 Like

Yeah its just the demand thats not there, the price is decent. VESC is still untested unlike the 6.6

I’m still keen but sitting on 2 unused focboxes, 2 HK 4.12 and a flipsky 4.12. Just seems stupid for me to buy another esc at this point

Maybe you should sell a few things :sweat_smile:

I have a focbox and a 4.12 vesc already.

I’m going to finish these builds and then whatever’s left over I will sell up haha. So much excess.

1 Like

This might help boost interest @moon

I jumped the gun and bought one direct, but would have been all over a GB had I not

Mine has just landed…

20180823_222113

Soldering all looks good at first glance

20180823_222131

And, it’s pretty small

20180823_222201

1 Like

Quick shipping! :slight_smile:

Yup, 5 days from placing the order - that’s pretty sharpish from China to UK!

I picked up an anti spark too, that also looks to be solid :+1:t2:

Yeah count me out now. I bought one direct for $159 and free shipping.

Groupbuy price would have been sweet though.

I bought torque drives a month ago for $499. He just sold ten in a groupbuy for $399. It’ll be just my luck that the groupbuy is gonna happen now

This group buy? I think I am going to close it and reopen when theres a bit more substance to the 4.20 esc

@Namasaki

Pls close

Damn looks great, exited to get mine.

Does your have the plate on it as well?

Just a tip for the people that wants to buy one directly, if you like their Facebook page and msg them you get 20% / 20USD off your total order i opted for the 20% of my order and ended up getting the VESC for not much more then what this groupbuy was.

3 Likes

I am interested in this. are you able to ship it to Canada