Dual FocBox fully enclosed CNC machined case

Just sent for anodizatio should be back by the end of week :wink:

1 Like

Just when things couldn’t get any sexier :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Paid! :pray:

ORDER #1042

1 Like

Wondering, is there any chance of a picture or two with it placed on a board, maybe top tail and underneath tail mounting options for perspective, i say this as your single vesc box looks way smaller fitted than i assumed it would be from the pictures of it i had seen with the white background only. .

Sorry, but there are no board at the moment where the cases are :disappointed_relieved: If you want to imagine the size I suggest just to make a paper box of its size

Or you could wait for people who will receive this week to add some pictures :wink:

3 Likes

No worries, il use my imagination til people start receiving them and showing off your wares, and as you say that shouldn’t be long, and i’m in no rush, thanks for the reply.

1 Like

Awesome work man. How close are these to being waterproof when using the rubber grommets?

“Waterproof” means you can run it underwater in a pool. “Water resistant” is probably what you’re wanting?

Closer to waterproof tbh. Say IP65 or better

I would not even say they are waterproof but more water/splashes resistant

Can I swap my order to one with fins please? Order: 1021

1 Like

Check your email :wink:

paid! thanks.

1 Like

Do the box, have space, for the + and - connection between the two focboxes ? So we only need to run one main + and - wire out of the box ?? Thinking of using this box, on a AT board, like Trampa…

why do people keep looking for waterPROOF? Seals can crack and wear down especially with the vibration these things go through.

Maybe you can add a silicone seal and also a hydrophobic spray to seal everything, but like I mentioned, vibration will eventually cause a problem somewhere on/in your board

2 Likes

There are two pathways for two power supplies cables, I don’t know if there will be enough space for putting cable inside as we do not have two focbox to try it out. But I think with some tinkering its possible, worst case scenario you can just route Y style cable to both of them and have an only single connector.

Errrm maybe a silly question…I preordered 3 of these 3 x €5 discount as thought this is how it worked?

but have no way to enter all codes in my checkout…only one can be used

Any suggestions?

I sent you a message :wink:

1 Like

Looking forward to se some pictures, with focbox’s installed. How are you planning to use the box, if it’s not on a AT board.

I’m golden, thank you

Yes, there is no need just for AT board :wink: There will be also finless version available which will be lower by fin height

1 Like