Dual FocBox fully enclosed CNC machined case

Nice. I work on Southbank (Sea Containers).

Sea containers? I work in WeWork building :wink:

Ha, we’re in the same building. Lunch skate when the weather gets good again?

I am not in that wework I think I am in Southbank Central :smiley:

1 Like

The first cases with fins for pre-ordered people will be available later on today. The email will be sent to everyone who pre-ordered with fins. By the end of the week, the rest off and extra cases will be also available for purchase.

1 Like

11 Likes

Oh man… Those look sick.

just ordered a dual…can’t wait to check it out…

@squishy654 Did you not ordered the old one? Because new cases are not yet in the shop for public view yet. Just finished sending people the 5€ coupon codes.

If anyone who pre-ordered Dual With Fins did not received an email with coupon DM me.

I will keep the product a bit off public to let people who pre-ordered to chance to buy it and afterwards as there few more at stock (more incoming by the end of week)

10 Likes

I’ll be doing some heat dissipation testing soon as this bad boy arrives.

2 Likes

WhooOO!, just completed the order for mine, can’t get over how cheap your shipping is! Anyway I bet it arrives before my Cyber Monday Focboxes do.

Just a question regarding assembly, do you use thermal past between the case and fetts?

1 Like

Oh I just had and idea, do you think you could produce a matching battery case? say 210mm x 170mm x 60mm internal dimensions? Just wondering what your cost might be to do such a thing?

2 Likes

Those are not federation cases oh well dark side it is :joy:

2 Likes

I would be in for a matching battery case, YES :+1:t2:

1 Like

The battery case would cost a lot as it would require a lot of aluminium which would be machined out and useless so not worh it :slight_smile: Plus the weight

2 Likes

just paid.Order #1022. Thanks for the “coupon” hahaha

No problem :wink:

Worth a try, it would look amazing :+1:t2: Looking forward to my dual. Any sneak peek pictures of the dual without fins anodized ? :heart_eyes:

1 Like