Dual FocBox fully enclosed CNC machined case

14 Likes

Focbox focbox box?

1 Like

They’re looking good!! So how do we turn our pre-order into CNC goodness? :wink:

Hehe, after they will be sent to the black hole for dying black and received back. There will be coupon code sent to each of-of pre-orders to discount 5 eur from the price :smiley:

2 Likes

7 Likes

13 Likes

Where is the finless one :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

SEXY! … :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

2 Likes

dude, these things are sexy, wish I had money right now…save me one for next month…lol I need a dual

1 Like

Can i have mine now please? Actually I dont even have me Focboxes yet… cyber monday :persevere:

3 Likes

You are not the only one without focbox’es :smiley: We are also waiting for cyber monday sale :smiley:

3 Likes

Are you kidding me?? Still waiting for the dang Focxes?? That was on November 27th !! Almost two months now.

3 Likes

Late to the party here I know, but can I put my name down for the next round of these badboys. I got a load of freshly regrown skin right now and itching to get my 12s Jet Spud on the wet London roads.

1 Like

There will be some extras with pre-ordered ones :wink: Where you from in London?

1 Like

Excellent! I’m in Hackney, near London Fields. You local?

Why am I learning about this now? These look great. @Kug3lis when could I get my hands on one do you think?

Yeah, currently I am next to borough market, but will be moving by the end of next week near canary wharf :wink:

I dont know why :smiley: There will be some extras, pre-ordered with fins should be available upcoming week, others I guess maybe next week as there was some problems with stock :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m excited!