Dual FocBox fully enclosed CNC machined case

Group buy!!!

1 Like

Hi I’d like to buy one ASAP! Any colour is fine, I really need it. Managed to get a cut off today when they reached 80 celcius degrees :scream: Please let me know on [email protected]

2 Likes

20180716_190535

How I’m using Kug3lis enclosure :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Damn that 3d printing goodies :astonished: If I had 3d printer I would have designed many custom stuff for it too…

1 Like

Today they are sent for anodization will be available earliest by end of week :slight_smile: New design, and normal dual case

2 Likes

@Kug3lis Please sign me up for 4 Dual please!

I unfortunately don’t have one :frowning: but i get it done through 3dhubs :slight_smile: I do the model myself

€284 from Germany, no delay, no import fees, 24v bed, very customisable, you know you want to :wink:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/-/32858563543.html?spm=a2g0s.13010208.99999999.334.777d3c00ESP8SG

2 Likes

The new heatsink plate is available to buy!

4 Likes

Also Dual Case with fins are back in stock

https://shop.3dservisas.eu/collections/focbox/products/dual-focbox-case-with-cooling-fins-v2

4 Likes

Ordered… Even though i dont think it fits inside my Trampa enclosure :-/

1 Like

Ordered ! Thanks for building this dude!

1 Like

New heatsink plate is sold out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Shit I’m late! :frowning:

Next batch?? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This new design almost makes me want an enclosure. almost lol. @Kug3lis & @3DServisas , very glad to have your participation in this community. Seriously kick-ass stuff, keep it up

1 Like

1-2 weeks :slight_smile:

Nice piece of art :heart_eyes:

IMG_20180724_160931IMG_20180724_160923

5 Likes

@Kug3lis any way to get a FOCBOX heatsink in raw on the next run?

2 Likes

Yes, the next run will be started to make on Monday :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Would you like me to preorder? I want 2, 1 raw and one black (of you are doing the bulk of them black). Sorry I am a PITA.

I could go ahead and paypal you

2 Likes