Dual FocBox fully enclosed CNC machined case

How this is this overall? Need to see if I have room in my enclosure, depth wise. Good stuff man!

1 Like

Fucking yes. Count me in When can we buy, and what is the price going to be

1 Like

Nice work man, I have ur dual v4 box and I like how it is… when I upgrade to focbox’s I will look for this

EDIT: I’m modifying one vesc rn… found 3 caps locally, had to order the other 3 online… but helps when ur sister works for digikey lol

1 Like

LOL I was literally thinking about this last night. I’m switching from a top mounted battery pack to the eboosted double stack bottom mount enclosure and was debating if I should move the focbox case to the bottom too. But that would defeat the purpose of me getting the case which is better cooling as moving it inside the enclosure would cut off airflow. I could cut out a large hole but sealing that would be very hard without a lip around the fins.

1 Like

nice

interested in:

• dimensions for designing a enclosure
  • price
  • delivery time

sorry for the dumb question, but how am i supposed to remove the focbox from the (stock) metal casing on the bottom? Im worried im gonna be too forceful and set myself back a focbox :x

nevermind i grew a pair :man_shrugging:

@Kug3lis Thank you!! :sunglasses:

IMG_4566

3 Likes

Careful with XT90 Y-Splitter if you running CANBus you can kill one FocBox if one XT90 gets disconnected. Use zip ties in between wires to make them attach permanently

4 Likes

Getting new stock soon? Focbox enclosure sold out on site. Or am I following wrong link?

I’m also intrested in dual focbox case with mounting plate on trucks baselate. Any idea when they be back in stock? @Kug3lis

1 Like

The best case scenario in the second part of July, but I don’t really know when exactly as there is big queue for jobs to be made, like drives, wheel hubs and cases and etc.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info!

Maybe another special color on the next run? You got my order whenever thier ready. No rush tho.

Special color like what? Blue? Gold?

1 Like

I would rock gold. I’m happy with no/any color honestly, I just like the product. Would be awesome to have one hydro dipped to appear carbon fiber.

Why not stay with the genuine coulour of an heatsink just raw and shiny metal

timeline on these?

Ooo I love the additional lip to bolt to the enclosure. I have the original and just drilled through the boardside plate and bolted to inset threads I put in the bottom of the deck, but the lip would have been so much easier!

Looks good man

Like I mentioned before best case scenario second half of July :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are collecting pre-orders for Limited Edition RED case/mounting plate as we need to know how many of made cases to be sent different anodizing service instead of black ones

https://shop.3dservisas.eu/collections/cases/products/limited-edition-red-dual-focbox-case-with-cooling-fins-v2

https://shop.3dservisas.eu/collections/cases/products/limited-edition-red-dual-focbox-case-mounting-plate-for-trampa-mbs-longboard-trucks

Also fixed mounting plate inner spring holes as it was bit off

1 Like