Dual FocBox fully enclosed CNC machined case

That’s why I asked. XT60 twin wire has gaps. But it sounds like you took the extra steps.

That’s a very thorough protection detailing, hope it serves you well it should.Nowhere better witha signal for the bluetooth dongle and receiver?

Can’t think of a better solution, unless you wire it all the way to where the lipo is located…or you relocate the entire dual enclosure to the center and put it inside of some container along with the lipos.

I only have a receiver in there, which came waterproofed from the factory. It is drenched in some kind of epoxy. It might not look pretty as it is, but nothing will happen to it.

1 Like

Have you had any problems with the battery to esc wires? They seem pretty long

None at all. Had longer wiring on my previous build, 1000km + …still using the same focboxes.

1 Like

Here is the mounting plate with rubber shocks to keep Focbox safe from vibrations

6 Likes

Are there any known issues with regular PH connectors? Looking to add sensors to my motors, wondering if these plugs will collide with the case or not.

Thx.

1 Like

Nope, everything works like it should :wink:

2 Likes

The jst pH 2.0 it fits under

11 Likes

Single FocBox Case available again

https://shop.3dservisas.eu/collections/cases/products/single-focbox-case-without-cooling-fins

Dual FocBox Mounting plate

https://shop.3dservisas.eu/collections/cases/products/dual-focbox-case-mounting-plate-for-trampa-mbs-longboard-trucks

3 Likes

@kug3lis when are those antisparks going to be available :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:(didn’t know where elese to put this)

Pretty soon you can follow this thread

3 Likes

Thanks man, don’t know how I missed it!

2 Likes

dual enclosure is sold out, any chance to get one soon?

At the moment job queue is on different projects but I think 2-3 weeks until they will be back in stock…

4 Likes

Prepare your wallets, dual cases coming back in stock pretty soon :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Ready when you are!:wink:

@Kug3lis, will the maytech vescs’ fit in the 4.12 aluminum case with stock capacitors? I want to buy the case tomorrow but see there are no capacitors in stock… Maybe i can just buy the electronic pieces separately somewhere?

Fixed the stock, there is now with caps. If I remember correctly maytech requires to change caps as they are different than originals ones :slight_smile:

1 Like