Dual 6374 190KV rear Motors like a boss

Mate! I bought two “front trucks” Not one front and one rear… The rear truck itself has motor plates Those are meant to fit the original 5065 motors from evolve! It is wide enough if the motor plates are set a bit more out, but they are sealed dead, so if you want to fit them on the super wide truck you need to purchase two front trucks, and DIY the motor holders yourself to the size that fits you. And trust me, there are a HUGE chinch of space for you to work on these trucks, but it does mean that you might need to grind the trucks to your favor. After all, this is DIY, you would need more than just basic assembly. Hope this helps!

2 Likes

What kind of 6374 motors do you use? My sk3 motors wont fit

SK3 6374s are actually about 85mm in length, they won’t fit

sk3 have that nipple on the end plate, it’ll be a pain to fit dual on the 218mm trucks.

Dammit… i already have 2 sk3s, what kind of 6374s actually fit though, i was thinking about maytech but i have no idea where to get them

https://psychotiller.com/product/sensored-6374-190kv

also the tb 6374. basically any motor where the end plate is flat

www.buildkitboards.com too but not in stock atm(I got the last one :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

Dammit, i guess im going to have to buy 2 more motors. Once my wallet has enough money to eat lunch.

i used the motors from enertion but i think the ones you have would work even with the extra 10mm on each sides did u see the original post i had? those were the insanely huge 6374 motors and then look at the gap in between them… there is like at least 20mm extra maybe even 40mm!? the evolve truck is 330? or 300mm, way longer than then 218mm truck above but it would need special works on it due to the special shape it has

i am out this weekend, ill take a picture for you for my mounting, but trust me, there is a huge space, it definitely fits dual 6374, and will have a lot of extra space too!

I have a single sk3 6374 setup right now and the motor is just over the middle around half an inch (I hate the imperial system) im using a little extra space bc of the way im mounting the motor pulley rn and Ill change it once i get new motor pulleys, and im using evolve wheel pulleys if that makes a difference

What is the distance between the inside edges of your wheels? Could these be narrower hangers than the new evolve ones? Mine have a distance of 215mm and there would be enough for 2 6374s.

Ill check the distance when i find measuring tape, getting ready to go out for that szechuan sauce today, but i think the truck hangers are 303 mm according to evolves website

1 Like

306 mm to be precise (or 30 centimeters with 6 milimeters) … 12" inches.

I’d put some epoxy there.